Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said this :seriously: this is you saying part of your argument is she's to strong.
Wrong, again, you lying. In fact my argument is closer to "all her ennemies would be too weak". Yamato being too strong is not a problem if her ennemies are following the same pattern. But that's not what is happening. The only ennemy that Yamato can face and struggle against is a Yonko. So I ask you:

Do you think that the ennemy that Yamato will face will be Yonko level or even slighly below?

You're not putting your desires into the mix? Yet you call your Larrot4Nakama and have a wannabe badass Larrot image as your profile picture and you've set up numerous accounts over different forums for the sole purpose of talking about Larrot.
Not at all. I'm only promoting the theory and the character of Carrot (hance the hat on Carrot).. In fact this image is more of a troll than anything as I would love to picture Carrot as the next JoyGirl hehe (you know, because she is a mink living on Zou and because she is always happy)

You've created a website about Larrot, written essays so dumb they probably read that shit as torture for prisoners of war and finally you ignore panels to read what you want to see.
Because I care about the craft behind this theory. This website is here because I won't be after the end of wano and peoples asked me not to throw everything that I worked on away.

I'd have paid good money to have seen your reaction the chapter Larrot got negged off Perospero and the subsequent reaction when you realised Larrot wasn't going to win her only meaningful fight in the series
It was amazing if you want to know. Seeing Carrot struggle is so fun because it proves that she is worthy of being a strong character.

Because I created it to explain something that needed to be analysed and categorized. Simple.
You created it so that it fits your narrative. You do that a lot. Just like you read one piece-subtext and not the text.
Post automatically merged:

Me not comprending...

Carrot is not related to the mink storyline, or more precisely, she has her own story line.

If Carrot stowaway like she is supposed to. Sky is the limit.

Wrong. It has, you just don't see it. I do.
Where do you see it? In the subtext? It must be nice to have this special powers of observation, almost like a blind person with no CoO:luffylaugh:

Wrong, again, you lying. In fact my argument is closer to "all her ennemies would be too weak". Yamato being too strong is not a problem if her ennemies are following the same pattern. But that's not what is happening. The only ennemy that Yamato can face and struggle against is a Yonko. So I ask you:

Do you think that the ennemy that Yamato will face will be Yonko level or even slighly below?

Not at all. I'm only promoting the theory and the character of Carrot (hance the hat on Carrot).. In fact this image is more of a troll than anything as I would love to picture Carrot as the next JoyGirl hehe (you know, because she is a mink living on Zou and because she is always happy)

Because I care about the craft behind this theory. This website is here because I won't be after the end of wano and peoples asked me not to throw everything that I worked on away.

It was amazing if you want to know. Seeing Carrot struggle is so fun because it proves that she is worthy of being a strong character.
So your argument is Yamato is to strong but her enemies will be to weak? How are they not the same thing!

:leohah:

I think yeah the enemies in the future for the strong section of the crew will be admiral level.

So your argument is Yamato is to strong but her enemies will be to weak? How are they not the same thing!
Yup. Why ? Because the fact that Yamato is too strong, let's say stronger than Zoro for Example, is not a problem for me if her future ennemies follow the same logic.

Like I said, the problem with Yamato here, is that the only character she struggle against is a Yonko level threat. And not just any Yonko, Kaido.

You need to understand that it's very unlikely that the strawhat won't have all a 1v1. And to make a great 1v1, expecially at the end of the story, the strawhat needs to struggle a lot before being able to defeat the ennemy.

Do you see the problem with Yamato ? Do you really think that Yamato would be put against someone less strong that a first commander level threat ?

Il would not make sence.. and the balance of power would be completely shattered.

You created it so that it fits your narrative. You do that a lot. Just like you read one piece-subtext and not the text
No lol

Where do you see it? In the subtext? It must be nice to have this special powers of observation, almost like a blind person with no CoO
Subtext is not that hard to read.

Not just that This what they also said about jimbei back than.
He is to strong
He is to old for the crew
He will spoil adventure
Fishman island needs him more than luffy
I can't see him on the crew
He is borning
There is better character that is out there
He doesn't have gag like the rest of strawhats
He is to much of mentor figure
"Oda is keeping him away from the SHs for a reason"
"He will ruin the crew dynamic"

Not just that This what they also said about jimbei back than.
He is to strong
He is to old for the crew
He will spoil adventure
Fishman island needs him more than luffy
I can't see him on the crew
He is borning
There is better character that is out there
He doesn't have gag like the rest of strawhats
He is to much of mentor figure
Only Anti Jinbe were doing that. A bit like Anti Carrot fans right now.

I was part of the JinbeForNakama Train at the time and trust me, none of those arguments were even remotely relevant for us. Look at how this can be compared to the Anti Carrot propaganda:

- He is too strong > She is too weak we need strong people
- He is too old for the crew > She is a furry we already have one mascott in the crew
- He will spoil adventure > She is irrelevant
- Fishman island needs him more than luffy > She will go back to Zou we need her there
- I can't see him on the crew > I can't see her on the crew
- He is Boring > She is blant
- There is better character that him out there > There is better character that her out there, Viola for exemple
- He doesn't have gag like the rest of strawhats > She doesn't have a backstory like the rest of the strawhats
- He is too much of a mentor figure > She has nothing to be developped on.

See.. you guys are on the wrong side of history lol

My point against Yamato is not a self made vision. It's a logic conclusion based on the narration and the level comparison of the characters. I don't mind getting a strong Yamato, but it would not make sence to make her struggle now against a Tobi Roppo level threat. She can only struggle with either a Yonko or a TC1 level threat (Hey .. ok.. I will say YC2 too to be fair)

Last edited:
Yup. Why ? Because the fact that Yamato is too strong, let's say stronger than Zoro for Example, is not a problem for me if her future ennemies follow the same logic.

Like I said, the problem with Yamato here, is that the only character she struggle against is a Yonko level threat. And not just any Yonko, Kaido.

You need to understand that it's very unlikely that the strawhat won't have all a 1v1. And to make a great 1v1, expecially at the end of the story, the strawhat needs to struggle a lot before being able to defeat the ennemy.

Do you see the problem with Yamato ? Do you really think that Yamato would be put against someone less strong that a first commander level threat ?

Il would not make sence.. and the balance of power would be completely shattered.

No lol

Subtext is not that hard to read.
Donβ€˜t you see that you admitted of making something up and that you say no. And all you have to say is No lol, yet you want us to take you seriously.

subversive writting, cap lead or whatever it was are just things you made up in the last week that I was here active. Who knows what else you made up before.

I try my best to be nice here but how in the actual fuck do you come from this episode thinking "Yea, Yamato's dream isn't about the sea"

There is nothing lost here, this episode is just hammering what I say since the beginning:

The desire of Yamato is not the see, it's Freedom
This C4N arc will never end. It might go past Wano. :risitameh:

Donβ€˜t you see that you admitted of making something up and that you say no. And all you have to say is No lol, yet you want us to take you seriously.
I said that I created a neologism. A neologism is a word. What that neologism is describing is not something I can just come up with, it's a narrative reality. The only thing i'm did was to categorized a narrative process. It's Narratology.

subversive writting, cap lead or whatever it was are just things you made up in the last week that I was here active. Who knows what else you made up before.
Trust me, I categorized those term a long time ago lol

Status
Not open for further replies.