Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Ok so I was first alerted to this thread via my friend @Jew D. Boy's activity. He's normally the chillest dude around, but I thought it was hilarious how heated the Yamato vs Carrot debate gets.

Remember the Key & Peele skit where Obama coldly shakes hands with white constituents while warmly embracing his black brothers? Hope no one gets offended, it's just a 10 minute dumb meme and all in good fun :milaugh:
DO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY?!

I'm surprised we didn't get another art analysis on Carrot being the protagonist in this shot and Neko serving as the composition red herring.

Unless I missed it in the backlog :zorothink:
I'll give it a shot
With Pedro being dead Neko has lost his right hand man
And since Carrot was taught by Pedro and failed in avenging him, showing her that the world is worse than she thinks and being saved by Neko

He will take her as his new right hand man and this panel shows that by literally having her at... HIS RIGHT HAND SIDE!!!!

Counterpoint - not having disingenuous trolls spewing bullshit nonsense all hours of the day is actually good and cool, C4N is simply symbolic of the larger problem with these anti-Yamato bitches and his (second) martyrdom isn’t gonna solve anything :kayneshrug:
You managed to write this in one single sentence. I'm amazed

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm fascinated because I though long ass sentences are a German thing. In school they taught us to NEVER write long sentences in English.
Well, I haven’t read much German literature for several contextually obvious reasons, but plenty of English speaking authors write entire paragraphs with a period at the end and as many commas as necessary in between :smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.