Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait
For 6 years!?
Really??!?
Like I said, I know the pass of Carrot like the back of my hand

if that happens I'll gladly take the L with a straight face but there's no way that you can do the same as me
That's the thing, I would. You might not have noticed, but I'm not the one attacking here on that forum. I'm fighting almost alone against 10 maybe 15 people and none is playing nice. ;)

Sorry to go back to this; you pointed out what I said about being banned a bunch of times and still acting the same way…which is literally your entire story here, the irony is suffocating me
I don't consider having done anything wrong. The first ban was the mod getting triggered by their own thread's toxicity and finding a target, the other is the mod getting triggered by the truth.

Not my problems

Oh so your telling me your gonna give us more food and opportunities to clown on you?
Or you can also listen and be nice people.. but I guess we are over this :myman:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't considaration having done anything wrong. The first ban was the mod getting triggered by their own thread toxicity and finding a target, the other is the mod getting triggered by the truth.

Not my problems
So you hold random strangers accountable for their actions, but not yourself…God, you and the pervert bitch are absolutely made for each other, y’all fail to realize that acting holier than the rest of the losers on the anime forum *still* means you’re ALSO a loser on the anime forum :kayneshrug:

Like I said, I know the pass of Carrot like the back of my hand

That's the thing, I would. You might not have noticed, but I'm not the one attacking here on that forum. I'm fighting almost alone against 10 maybe 15 people and none is playing nice. ;)

I don't consider having done anything wrong. The first ban was the mod getting triggered by their own thread's toxicity and finding a target, the other is the mod getting triggered by the truth.

Not my problems

Or you can also listen and be nice people.. but I guess we are over this :myman:
Go woke, get broke...
You have your own brand of toxicity and your blind.

Damn, seems I missed the party

Was gonna wait till later this afternoon when i had time, but since the mods said that they might close this thread soon i better do it while the thread is still open. So here we go:

Everybody still remember the first time @dizzy2341 started his anti-Yamato crusade, it was right around after Yamato was just introduced. He first started saying that Yamato won't join because she looked too much like Nami. Remember that argument?

You said that 'Yamao' sucks 'donkey cock' and calling her fans 'trans activists' remember that? You were so pissed at the time. :eeke:

You kept on harping how important Momonosuke is and how Yamato must stay by his side, but you hated Wano arc as a whole anyway.
:bamathink:

You were so into the hate, that you started believing in your own delusions, convincing yourself that Yamato HAD to be Wano's guardian deity and therefore must stay in Wano, remember that? Crazy!
:handsup:

Next up we have @Topi Jerami with the retard Yamato avatar

'Yamao fated sealed' he says lmfao :kobeha:

When in reality, you just liked Dizzy just hated One Piece and took your anger all out on Yamato because you couldn't get a plane ticket to Japan to take all your anger out on Oda himself.

:saden:

Everybody remember @Topi Jerami was angry and frustrated with the Wano arc like Dizzy and also had to cope by hating on Yamato?

Going so far as to calling Yamato the 'guardian bitch of Wano'? :denzimote:

Well if you hate Yamato so much, one can only guess how much more you'll hate One Piece as a whole once Yamato joins the crew, will your hate be strong enough for you to finally drop One Piece as a whole?
:kawak:

Now we have @CarrotForNakama

Someone who believes that as long as they are 'fierce' enough, they can get authors to change there mind. If you ever wondered why @CarrotForNakama is so hellbent on arguing for Carrot, well now you have your answer.

:risitameh:

But even when it comes to being 'fierce' @CarrotForNakama arguments are so poor that he literally has to 'invent' and pull new words out of his ass just to keep his poor arguments together lmfao!

:ihaha:

You also said that if Carrot doesn't join the crew, then you will leave Worstgen. So will you now leave or will you wait until you see Sunny away from Wano without Carrot on board? Or is that bullshit and something you 'invented' too?

:kawak:

You said us Yamato fans won't be having any fun once the arcs ends and Carrot joins the crew and Yamato doesn't, yet now that time has come all I see in this thread now is Yamato fans having fun clowning on you. So tell me, are we not having fun??

:suresure:

Nevermind:saden:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Can ya'll imagine if it turned out C4N was trolling this whole time? He'd be a god among trolls.
Sure, but I always wonder…to what end?? C4N and the pervert bitch might just be having a lark, but for this long?? Even if we respond, how much dopamine can you really get from everybody calling you stupid garbage this often?? I think you gotta really believe your shit doesn’t stink to go as long as they have:choppawhat:
If anything you gotta commend @CarrotForNakama for dealing with a 1v15 for this long :cheers:

Cause he aint getting no help from Dizzy or Jerami :rolaugh:
No honor among mincing little bitches, clearly :myman:

So you hold random strangers accountable for their actions, but not yourself…
I haven't done anything problematic. So nop, no problem on my end.

y’all fail to realize that acting holier than the rest of the losers
Are you self describing ?

No point in listening to you when you are always in denial and never listened to anybody else.
You guys remind of the guys who falls and says to himself "until now.. i'm fine"...

The ground is coming guys.. And you are failing to realize it

He’s got geniuses like Jerami defending him by tagging a bunch of other dipshits, how much more protection could you possibly want as a fellow loser?? :blush:
Post automatically merged:
What makes it even worst besides @ a bunch of other posters (who on Oro were just as dumb and up the ass as @dizzy2341 )

But Dizzy goes on some nonsense I don't talk to stupid people.

And proceeds to like and talk to @Topi Jerami
:gokulaugh:

Its more like Dizzy doesn't want to confront anything that isn't bathed in his own bias.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What makes it even worst besides @ a bunch of other posters (who on Oro were just as dumb and up the ass as @dizzy2341 )

But Dizzy goes on some nonsense I don't talk to stupid people.

And proceeds to like and talk to @Topi Jerami
:gokulaugh:

Its more like Dizzy doesn't want to confront anything that isn't bathed in his own bias.
He CAN’T grapple with being wrong, he’s clearly not smart enough to do anything but say “Yamao” or act arrogant to hide his rampant insecurities. If he had a single conviction, he’d man up and admit he’s been a cunt, but I sure won’t hold my breath while waiting.

You guys remind of the guys who falls and says to himself "until now.. i'm fine"...

The ground is coming guys.. And you are failing to realize it
Oh? And what could possibly that be might i wonder? Don't tell me its gonna be 'Carrot joining the crew and Yamato staying behind in Wano' again. If you tell me that again then your just all bark and no bite.

:queenhear:

Status
Not open for further replies.