Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I picked the wrong words for that question...

Once the chapter where Yamato officially joins is released, what page number do you guys think would this thread be at?

IMO, since we're at page 924, given the pacing of the discussions, I think we'll be at 1400th page...
With the current pace of the thread + the break + potentially few more chapters, I admit I guessed the page wrong this early...

so been backreading the last couple of pages and god it was entertaining, since carrots cant join people are trying to be in denial about yamato joining. And seems these people are really ready to throw everything in the sink just to convince themselves that yamato isn't joining from the strawhat numbers to the role in the ship and all.

Hell, Oda cares about those fan-made requirements lol

so been backreading the last couple of pages and god it was entertaining, since carrots cant join people are trying to be in denial about yamato joining. And seems these people are really ready to throw everything in the sink just to convince themselves that yamato isn't joining from the strawhat numbers to the role in the ship and all.

Its better, people should stop simping for a furry, or shipping Chopper × Carrot.

"Fanmade"
Oda was the one who chose to make every Strawhat among the best people alive in their respective field
lmao

This thread is like a case study on different coping mechanisms :kailaugh:

- One calls anyone sexist, racist, transphobic, and an incel for not sharing his love for his bunny girl. Essays on why a naked background shot is part of Oda's grand scheme.
- One that gave up the ability to count at a kindergarten level and interpret phrases past the 1st grade level so that he can hang onto his no nakama ship. 38 page essay to let out his grief.
- One crawls out of his hidey-hole to fling his shit and rant about why his top 5 pedophilic ship must be canon before his mom tells him it's bedtime.

Last edited:
This thread is like a case study on different coping mechanisms :kailaugh:

- One calls anyone sexist, racist, transphobic, and an incel for not sharing his love for his bunny girl. Essays on why a naked background shot is part of Oda's grand scheme.
- One that gave up the ability to count at a kindergarten level and interpret phrases past the 1st grade level so that he can hang onto his no nakama ship. 38 page essay to let out his grief.
- One crawls out of his hidey-hole to fling his shit and rant about why his top 5 pedophilic ship must be canon before his mom tells him it's bedtime.
Look bro say I’m coping if you want, but I’m not the one who’s ignoring massive things like roles because it doesn’t suit my agenda
Post automatically merged:

#ChujiForNakama

hope sanji takes him as his pet he’s cute

also chopper could use an animal friend:neesama:
Chuji makes me feel bad because I work in research and we have to give cancer to mice :catcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.