Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin'emon, Momonosuke and Yamato are now locked in to join at a later date. We can now assume Vivi can offically join later based off the news about her father. The Strawhats would have Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Vivi, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jinbe, Kin'emon, Momonosuke and Yamato.

By using the logic of there being no repeating letters of the alphabet at the start of the crew's first names, you could rationalise who will be next to join the crew. With the letters, B, C, F, J, K, L, M, N, R, S, U, V, Y and Z taken, this would leave A, D, E, G, H, I, O, P, Q, T, W and X remaining. With this being the Final Saga of One Piece the map to figuring who these letters symbolise can be deducted from the remaining plot points.

• A. Arbel has been waiting for Joy Boy. I Imagine he'll want to join to avenge the Lunarians.
  • D. With Kin taking the K spot. Koby can no longer join as the "Marine". Drake joining would fulfil the debt he owes to Luffy.
  • E. Enel. He's probably related to Uranus somehow.
  • G. Sanji fed Gin when he was hungry once. Also possible tenth titanic captain of the BB pirates.
  • H. When Luffy and crew overthrow the Celestial Dragons, I'd guess Hancock would want to join at this point in the story. Maybe she'll join sooner due to Cross Guild.
  • I. We all want Bon Clay in the crew. However Ivankov starts with I and can join. Bon Clay would then replace Ivankov as Queen of Kamabakka Kingdom just like Carrot replaced Inu and Neko.
  • O. Oars III or Onimaru seem like reasonable additions.
  • P. Perona will most likely be involved with the Blackbeard arc since it involves Moria. She also knows Zoro and also has duality with Brook who can also turn into a ghost.
  • Q and X. Q only has Doc Q and Queen. X only has Rocks D. Xebec as options to fill these letters.
  • T. Tama could join. Maybe she'll force her ninja master to turn her into an adult like Momo.
  • W. Wyper may have something to do with Uranus. Also has a possible connection to Arbel.
King joining would be awesome but highly doubt it . Oda likes to maintain his M3.

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR YAMATO4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE YAMATO TOWEL IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER TWO YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE YAMATO JOIN THE CREW?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS SIDE BOOBS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK CARROT. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
Oof ..

IT'S SO GREAT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN! IMAGINE WE WOULD'VE ACTUALLY KILLED OURSELVES BACK IN 1051!?!?!?!
DODGED THAT BULLET, HUH?

ALL THE SATANIC PRAYING WE MADE FOR CARROT WAS FRUITFUL!! I'M SORRY FOR THAT NUN, BUT SHE HAD TO BE SACRIFICED FOR US TO COMPLETE THE YAMATO WON'T JOIN RITUAL!

Don't you punish me for the chimney thing! I CAN EXPLAIN! MASTER, PLEASE!

L

Little Cahokia

IT'S SO GREAT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN! IMAGINE WE WOULD'VE ACTUALLY KILLED OURSELVES BACK IN 1051!?!?!?!
DODGED THAT BULLET, HUH?

ALL THE SATANIC PRAYING WE MADE FOR CARROT WAS FRUITFUL!! I'M SORRY FOR THAT NUN, BUT SHE HAD TO BE SACRIFICED FOR US TO COMPLETE THE YAMATO WON'T JOIN RITUAL!

Don't you punish me for the chimney thing! I CAN EXPLAIN! MASTER, PLEASE!
**** it's not that serious...

Taking my L.

Yamato was 100000% an editors idea (or WSJ big wig to boost merchandise sales) and Oda only threw that now pointless Ace flashback/backstory in chapter 1000 just to pad the chapter out for Luffy's Red Roc at the end.

But there was 0 point in the SH teasing, Momo sending her off in the GB fight etc. Yet another Wano dead lead like Zoro visiting Ryuma's grave

I think that Vivi will be the last Strawhat, but for all I know Carrot will leap out of that fucking box next Chapter.

I still don’t understand why the Carrot fans are acting so high and mighty. Carrot didn’t join either and is even worse of as Yamato and didn’t get even an invitation.
We are not, the probabilities are still low for Carrot (even tho I'm still convinced) but the thing is, Carrot was never gonna join like Yamato on the departure, it was always about sneaking in. And that reveal can only happen at the transition between the end of the arc of wano and the next.

I explained that here.

- Funny, on this article I made the joke that there would be a big jump on the waterfall, it actually happened x) -

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The amount of spectators that private messaged me saying they wouldn't dare step into this thread because of them was honestly insane. Part of the reason why I made sure that I'd always say whatever tf I wanted. When you have that many people trying to gaslight you, I could understand why some wouldn't wanna participate.
Plenty of people have messaged me over the same timeframe to say you’re a cunt, so again, please don’t mistake being right with being likable, nobody here thinks any better of you than they did last week :luffydab:

L

Little Cahokia

I will take my L as Yamato didn’t join. She got invited to join whenever she wants but that doesn’t mean anything to me.

but I still don’t understand why the Carrot fans are acting so high and mighty. Carrot didn’t join either and is even worse of as Yamato and didn’t get even an invitation.
1056 and 1057 are implying she joined but we can't confirm anything until 1058

I will take my L as Yamato didn’t join. She got invited to join whenever she wants but that doesn’t mean anything to me.

but I still don’t understand why the Carrot fans are acting so high and mighty. Carrot didn’t join either and is even worse of as Yamato and didn’t get even an invitation.
Because basically the toxicity the majority of Yamato fans have been exuding for the last two years has been too much. Yamato fans were the ones who were promised again and again and again that she would join. Always looking down to Carrot, calling us delusionals and selling the duck before even hunting it. This is the ULTIMATE SLAP of the series. Nothing compares to it.

If Carrot doesn't trully join, it won't be half a slap what you guys took.

Well basically like this:

Carrot fans: Carrot wii jo......

Yamato fans: shuddup bit*h, cu**, fu**y

They didn't even get a chance to say a single paragraph

Status
Not open for further replies.