Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You legitimately do not understand how any of this works, carry on projecting and coping though, not going to bother anymore lmao
Dude has to be trolling cause I don't know how one can cope this hard and be so delusional because they don't like a character.

The idea that people voted for other characters because they specifically hated Carrot is ridiculous. People voted for a character because they want their fav to get a high spot. Not because they don't like this one rabbit character out of hundreds.

That's a new level of unhealthy, rent-free hatred of a character if you're projecting said hate into other people like that.
Coping and being Delusional that's the motto of Carrot fans, they think a garbage character can join the crew what the actual fuck..
:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

You talking mad shit for someone who took a huge L this week :risitameh:
Taking an L is a little fun game between yall, it's meaningless as fuck..

l think people are severly underestimating Oda’s " Restructuring " 1 month break..

Yamato was meant to join but Oda changed his mind recently for either time constraint or not having thorougly enough explored Yamato’s character.. Plus she might still join in an arc or 2 because her parallel with Rocks conqueror crew is a really strong narative..
No, the story is clear, it was prepared since the beginning.

the raging LGBTQ+ cancel culture mobs
There is no such thing

582 people got their ass kicked by subversive affirmations
I warned you .. I warned you
The chapter is worse than the spoilers. 20 years of "I want to leave Wano" for "nah, changed my mind
She never changed her mind, she just adapted it to her current situation. She still seeks Freedom
Your reasoning is more baseless than the poll being rigged, lets say someones favorite character is Ace but they vote Carrot to push her popularity, people are biased just like Naito was.. Carrot is hated by a good portion of the community not everyone..
Nah, the hate for Carrot is minimal in the entire fanbase. People mostly don't care about her but they don't dislike her
Reset the thread and poll
Who is the final strawhat: Carrot or Vivi?
Both

Carrot never had Pedro's will, Pekoms do..
Wrong. Pedro's will live in Carrot the most, this was stated by the dukes last chapter.

We gonna reset the poll. There are actually those who believe Yamato will come back later believe it or not
Possible but not as a strawhat.
l can tell you that all the votes for Carrot are a minority when account the balance of all character votes..
Carrot just has a strong a dedicated fanbase. Deal with it

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yamato talking to Carrot about her chances of joining the SH's in Wano:
"I've outsmarted you!"

Carrot to Yamato after the last chapter of Wano:
"Yes, but I've outsmarted your outsmarting!"

Yamato:
"Touché. Now let me go start Harem Wars 2.0"

:milaugh:

How about you start dealing with the fact that she's a garbage character..
She is just young, Carrot is not a garbage character, there a lot of good things about her. She was not 8th for nothing mate.

@CarrotForNakama You are the only Yamato detractor I feel like I should apologize to, you’ve taken more shit here than anyone else and you managed to come out clean :cabbagestar:
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.