Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato having Oden's log journal confirms a theory I had about the next straw hats who're girls. All females in the straw hats know exactly how the sea they join in works. When Nami joined in east blue she needed a map and as long as she had it and she was with Luffy and Zoro they could get through that first part until the grand-line. Then when vivi joined, she introduced us to the Log Pose. Then, Robin appeared and introduced us to the Eternal Pose. Then after Robin joins, we get to find out that the only one person who knew why Nami's log pose needle was facing up was Robin. Now in the new world, I theorize that the next female that joins will have the location or an idea of the location of the final road poneglyph. And since Yamato has Oden's Log(?) I believe they might know a location or figure out one by the fact that he knew it was on Fishman Island.:steef::giogio::smart:

Ok lets see what Carrot's got going for her..

- Female and fighter
- Furry Rabbit
- Cool natural electric powers
- Fearless
- Cheerful

That's nowhere near enough for her to join the Strawhats, at best she's a cool filler character but a filler character nonetheless.

Whether you like Yamato's recent character development or not, it makes her more intriguing and gives her a own quirk and uniqueness.

What's intriguing about Carrot? Nothing, She has no quirk, she's not special, she's irrelevant.
Yeah, get Carrot out of here, she's served her purpose as useless barbie doll garchuu shit.
She shouldn't even be a Nakama choice.

- Female and fighter
- Furry Rabbit
- Fearless
- Cheerful

That's nowhere near enough for her to join the Strawhats, at best she's a cool filler character but a filler character nonetheless.

Whether you like Yamato's recent character development or not, it makes her more intriguing and gives her a own quirk and uniqueness.

What's intriguing about Carrot? Nothing, She has no quirk, she's not special, she's irrelevant.
Yeah, get Carrot out of here, she's served her purpose as useless barbie doll garchuu shit.
Even her role as a lookout is not good since she is definitely not the best/top tier lookout.

She's a terrible lookout for Pirate King crew tier, though top tier for an average pirate crew.
Yes, in case of Jinbe too oda specifically mentioned that Jinbe is the best helmsman even though that thing never even mattered. But nonetheless he felt it important to mention since he is joining the main crew. With lookout position. I can see even robin herself being a much better lookout due to her DF ability.

Yes, in case of Jinbe too oda specifically mentioned that Jinbe is the best helmsman even though that thing never even mattered. But nonetheless he felt it important to mention since he is joining the main crew. With lookout position. I can see even robin herself being a much better lookout due to her DF ability.
He made the Sunny surf on a Tsunami. If there's a lookout they will be able to accomplish something of a similar level. Flight would be an option. Even if they are out of the question, Momo and Tama would be greater lookouts than Carrot.

- Female and fighter
- Furry Rabbit
- Fearless
- Cheerful

What does Yamato has for herself so far, beyond Yonko-level of cringiness ? She hasn't even a real personnality, instead trying to mimick Oden's !

I mean, she's got a great design and is strong, but her knowledge of Oden's Log goes entirely against what Luffy wants out of his adventure. He told it to everyone when Usopp asked Rayleigh for informations. He don't want to know anything about the adventures of Roger and co and what they found and even if the One Piece truly exists.

So far, with each chapter released, I see the chances of Yamato joining the crew slipping away farther and farther.

Status
Not open for further replies.