General & Others Oda Isn’t a Good Writer According to Pixar

B

Ballel

Him being a robot doesn't take away anything.
I like seeing characters that are inspirational.

If each of us were just a tiny little bit more like Luffy- as in not giving a shit, trusting your intuition, fighting for the people close to you even if their enemies are powerful etc- then I think the world would be a better place.

C

Cuistot

I like seeing characters that are inspirational.

If each of us were just a tiny little bit more like Luffy- as in not giving a shit, trusting your intuition, fighting for the people close to you even if their enemies are powerful etc- then I think the world would be a better place.
Likewise, everyone could be a little like Wall-E, selfless and trying to improve humanity in any way they can. Dismissing him cause he's a robot is stupid.

He got threadbanned from his own thread? Oh well.

I was also going to point out that this list isn't so much for criticizing already existing works as it is a creative writing guide for new writers. Since Pixar is aimed towards kids, this writing list is also probably aimed towards kids who are interested in writing their own story.
Yea it is ridiculous, I got banned for some reason. Also, I disagree with your comment, the list whether it was created by Pixar, by William Shakespeare, or Mark Twain, or by Jesus Christ himself, it doesn't matter. Evaluate the list based on its merits not by who created it. I now regret saying the list was from Pixar because now everyone is attacking Pixar the messenger but not the message. The list they gave is a very good list. Rules 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 19 and 21 are all good considerations to take when writing a story which Oda completely fails at.

Yea it is ridiculous, I got banned for some reason. Also, I disagree with your comment, the list whether it was created by Pixar, by William Shakespeare, or Mark Twain, or by Jesus Christ himself, it doesn't matter. Evaluate the list based on its merits not by who created it. I now regret saying the list was from Pixar because now everyone is attacking Pixar the messenger but not the message. The list they gave is a very good list. Rules 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 19 and 21 are all good considerations to take when writing a story which Oda completely fails at.
Hi @lee33 I haven't seen you around in awhile. How have you been?

Hi @lee33 I haven't seen you around in awhile. How have you been?
Lol I have been good. I haven't been participating lately because I just couldn't read One Piece anymore. It has gotten that bad. At this point I literally enjoy Fairy Tail over One Piece. At least in Fairy Tail you know it is terrible but at least it is somewhat entertaining whereas in One Piece it is just shenanigans over and over again. Let me guess, Yamato is still trying to defuse the irrelevant filler bomb plot? Momo still trying to learn how to hold up a rock? Luffy still saying he is "definitely going to beat Kaido" for the ninth time? King and Queen defeated in less than a chapter each? Kanjuro still kicking it? World Government still sitting on the sidelines doing nothing but narrate the battle? Big Mom about to go on yet another huger pain which will help out the strawhats again?

Lol I have been good. I haven't been participating lately because I just couldn't read One Piece anymore. It has gotten that bad. At this point I literally enjoy Fairy Tail over One Piece. At least in Fairy Tail you know it is terrible but at least it is somewhat entertaining whereas in One Piece it is just shenanigans over and over again. Let me guess, Yamato is still trying to defuse the irrelevant filler bomb plot? Momo still trying to learn how to hold up a rock? Luffy still saying he is "definitely going to beat Kaido" for the ninth time? King and Queen defeated in less than a chapter each? Kanjuro still kicking it? World Government still sitting on the sidelines doing nothing but narrate the battle? Big Mom about to go on yet another huger pain which will help out the strawhats again?
I am glad to hear that you have been well. It's ok to step away from something that you don't enjoy. One Piece has its faults but I still enjoy it. Did you read the recent chapter?