Break Week Oda won't let Zoro/Sanji fight and beat a Conqueror

So you admit So far Usopp has done more in the raid?
He doesn't have ryou or Law's Df. He is the only 1 of the 4 who most likely will fight Kaido (Zoro, Luffy, Law, Kidd) which we don't know how he will harm kaido
No because he hasn't accomplished anything...... Him and Nami had to get saved by someone else.

Whereas Kidd managed to do some damage to Apoo before Luffy and Zoro took more damage from Apoo's abilities.

And Again You don't know anything about Kid's abilities.... we've never seen him in a 1v1 fight/clash. Saying "he doesn't have ryuo" is not proof Kid does not have ryuo. Its just your opinion. Not like people have been using ryuo often in this raid anyways.

No because he hasn't accomplished anything...... Him and Nami had to get saved by someone else.

Whereas Kidd managed to do some damage to Apoo before Luffy and Zoro took more damage from Apoo's abilities.

And Again You don't know anything about Kid's abilities.... we've never seen him in a 1v1 fight/clash. Saying "he doesn't have ryuo" is not proof Kid does not have ryuo. Its just your opinion. Not like people have been using ryuo often in this raid anyways.
PG did nothing. Read the next chapter.
I know they got BTFOed but they stalled P1 and Ulti and saved Luffy time

Luffys henchman who ran through his whole alliance including his partner
So now the new thing is using Zoros victories against other captains against Kidd? Lol pathetic. What does Zoro defeating non conquerers like Apoo have to do with Kidd? “Ran through“ is also a stretch.

- He didn’t beat Hawkins

- He 2 vs 1 Apoo and snuck him

- I’ll give him beating a nerfed Killer though. Even though he passed out after the fight lol.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So now the new thing is using Zoros victories against other captains against Kidd? Lol pathetic. What does Zoro defeating non conquerers like Apoo have to do with Kidd? “Ran through“ is also a stretch.

- He didn’t beat Hawkins

- He 2 vs 1 Apoo and snuck him

- I’ll give him beating a nerfed Killer though. Even though he passed out after the fight lol.
Kidd snuck apoo full of anger with a named attack couldnt do shit and ran away

Kidd snuck apoo full of anger with a named attack couldnt do shit and ran away
“Ran away” along with Luffy and your boy Zoro lol. Funny thing is if not for Kidd coming in and saving Zoro, Apoo would’ve wrecked him with his “subwoofer” attack. Maybe you should be thanking Kidd lol.

Let me know when Zoro beats Apoo without needing Drake.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
“Ran away” along with Luffy and your boy Zoro lol. Funny thing is if not for Kidd coming in and saving Zoro, Apoo would’ve wrecked him with his “subwoofer” attack. Maybe you should be thanking Kidd lol.

Zoro or luffy werent the ones who wanted revenge for being betrayed.
We know when zoro gets angry he rips through apoo.
Angry kidd with a named move didnt do shit.

Kidd cant even defeat apoo with a sneak attack..why are you acting like he's stronger than Zoro

Zoro or luffy werent the ones who wanted revenge for being betrayed.
We know when zoro gets angry he rips through apoo.
Angry kidd with a named move didnt do shit.
Kidd is a brawler Zoro is a swordsman. Why do you think fights between swordsmen end quickly? Because their attacks are much more lethal. One mistake can mean the end of the battle in a fight between swordsmen. Brook even said in Thriller Bark that fights between swordsmen on equal levels usually end fast.

Brawlers like Luffy and Kidd use blunt force attacks. Fights between brawlers will usually take longer because they pound each other with attacks until the other goes down. Sword fights are a battle of skill and technique while brawls are a battle of endurance and willpower.

Zoro taking out a very distracted Apoo in one blow doesn’t automatically mean he would beat Kidd or is stronger than Kidd. Swords are more lethal than blunt force attacks. Not to mention Kidd was not even trying to take down Apoo with his attack. He wanted to know why he betrayed him which is why he immediately started talking to Apoo after his attack instead of attacking him more.

Last edited: