Break Week Oda won't let Zoro/Sanji fight and beat a Conqueror

If zoro was in WCI, he would have fought Cracker/Smoothie but not Kata , the same way he fought Pica not Doffy... he didnt even fight Doffy's YC1 , Vergo!
In wano, he wouldn't fight and beat King or Queen if they happen to have CoC.

Zoro would fight the swordmen/sword user who are usually a tier/2 tiers below the conqueror that Luffy fights.
Sanji gets to fight people slightly below Zoro's opponents or equal.

NW versions:
Along: Hody
Buggy :Caesar..."clowns"
Crocodile : Doffy...no need to explain
Lucci + Enel : Katakuri (being logialike with Great CoO and maching luffy gears.)
Oars + WB : Kaido ...WS hype and have oars looks too
Moriah + WB : Linlin ... should I explain?
Kaku : Queen
King : Jabra
BM : Khalifa

Doffy >> Vergo > Pica.
Doffy >= Hancock > rest of orginal warlords except Mihawk maybe.
Kata >> Smoothie >= Cracker / King>=Queen /Marco =Jozu
Kaido >> King >= Queen
Teach >> Shiryu

We know Doffy is viewed around Cracker by Linlin while he is clearly above Jozu.
But where does Marco/King/Queen with doffy?

Will zoro and Sanji surpass Doffy then commander version of Kata?
most likely when they beat King and Queen , they will be around/above doffy then when they beat Shiryu who might be inbetweener and Burgess , Zoro will be inbetweener /low top while sanji will be Top high tier

Surpassing Conquerors is Luffy's job during an arc/a saga
Zoro and Sanji won't have such privilege until EoS/End of yonko saga where they will be shown clearly above Doffy and Commander Kata.
None of them is gonna surpass Yonko except Luffy.

They just can't beat Doffy yet... unless you believe Wano zoro and sanji AP > Law gk + g4 attacks
They surely can't Hurt or beat Kata yet... none of them can beat even base kata coz they lack the attack speed and CoO + AP.

Zoro and Sanji are not gonna close the gap coz they will be struggling with people twice weaker/a tier below Luffy's opponents.

Stay Salty or Be sane
:kata:
Zoro and Sanji got PUs and now are above Doffy by fighting King and Queen just like I wrote

Oh yes! Unless King shows CoC, so far Sanji and Zoro haven't fought and beaten any conqueror!

They'd do so perhaps in the future

Last edited by a moderator:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro and Sanji got PUs and now are above Doffy by fighting King and Queen Just like I wrote

Oh yes! Unless King shows CoC, so far Sanji and Zoro haven't fought and beaten any conqueror!

Zoro is a conqueror and sanji is not so Zoro is far stronger right?:myman:

Last edited:
Zoro and Sanji got PUs and now are above Doffy by fighting King and Queen Just like I wrote

Zoro was above Doffy doing Dressrosa. There's a reason he wasn't even allowed to attack him.

Zoro fought Kaido a conqueror and Sanji fought Big Mom a conqueror so your claim they haven't fought one is wrong.

Last edited:
:josad:Wano ended
Zoro and Sanji are still yet to fight and beat a conqueror
They always fighting dude with trash haki and skills
I guess the haki and trashy skill is referring to Queen. Because since then King showed good command of Haki and great skills.

It's funny how all your songs age terribly. But far from stopping creating topics, you even revive them to show your incompetence.

Zoro's AdCoC has destroyed your entire headcanon.

:milaugh:

I guess the haki and trashy skill is referring to Queen. Because since then King showed good command of Haki and great skills.

It's funny how all your songs age terribly. But far from stopping creating topics, you even revive them to show your incompetence.

Zoro's AdCoC has destroyed your entire headcanon.

:milaugh:
How in the hell did King show great haki when he used koka once same with Queen ?