Break Week Oda won't let Zoro/Sanji fight and beat a Conqueror

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
If you got non to post or refute my initial posts

Dont post.

Coz none of you posted anything that counters what I said

It is Luffy who gets to surpass/beat conquerors in an arc

Until then, stop ruining threads
luffy, zoro, law, kid and killer is leader next era while lata is simple pirate so zoro portray>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lata

Agreed, stop the off topic shitposting :sadgrin: fair warning
what's the topic that can be discussed here he got proved wrong zoro is fighting a conqueror right now and oda included him in oden speech he is one of those who will defeat kaido aka a conqueror
《 in about twenty years it is the next generation of powerful pirates that will lead the new era they will arrive to the new world and they are the ones who will defeat kaido :risitavirus:

I said before, Oda is a Japanese, so he will make the shogun of Wano as one of the strongest characters in the series. We already saw how strong the real shogun of Wano aka Oden is. In fact, Oden's strength surpassed my expectation.

Now, among the strawhats, Oda gave all the strawhats real world nationalities. In Zoro's case, Oda said, he would be Japanese. Do you know the meaning of this? Do you understand how much national pride is involved with Zoro and Wano for Oda?

To be honest, I was a little skeptic about Zoro fighting Kaido myself. But the way things are going, all we have left is getting a narration box like =>
People say, in Oda's One Piece, never bet against Zoro
Dude your sig........
IS HEEAT

So he said Zoro won't beat conqueror Kaido? Yes definitely, Luffy will do more than Zoro against Kaido. Zoro is just there to be a sidekick for Luffy, we will clearly see Luffy > Zoro.

Imagine someone like Flampe could help Katakuri, Zoro is stronger than Flampe, so he will definitely help a lot. But that's it.

J

Jo_Ndule

So he said Zoro won't beat conqueror Kaido? Yes definitely, Luffy will do more than Zoro against Kaido. Zoro is just there to be a sidekick for Luffy, we will clearly see Luffy > Zoro.

Imagine someone like Flampe could help Katakuri, Zoro is stronger than Flampe, so he will definitely help a lot. But that's it.
:moonwalk: apparently Zoro will be the one to beat kaido in this arc or surpass Yonko in this Saga