Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a smile on his face.
This reminds me of Luffy vs Kaido's G4 in 923, people argued he wasn't using FS right? Using it or not, I believe the result would be the same, post UDON luffy who got stronger, faster and tougher, could dodge Raimei Hakke, but WCI luffy who fought kaido in 923, no!
Base kaido really embodied a man who beat a YC1 with just 1 hit.

The level luffy reached 4 years ago got negged by base kaido
Zoro had feats vs hybrid kaido before power up lmfao
Cry luffys fucking fodder
That base Kaido was Drunk Kaido, and Luffy was hard countered by dragon scales, good job having room temperature IQ.
Zoro never fought Kaido, he also never fought a non distracted Kaido, his neck was twisted in surprise being interrupted when about to kill ko'd Luffy in 1010.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That base Kaido was Drunk Kaido, and Luffy was hard countered by dragon scales, good job having room temperature IQ.
Zoro never fought Kaido, he also never fought a non distracted Kaido, his neck was twisted in surprise being interrupted when about to kill ko'd Luffy in 1010.
Cry more loser
Dragon scales that zoro had no issue cutting through
Then why was he directly in front of zoro attacking him and having his club deflected
Lmfao

Cry more loser
Dragon scales that zoro had no issue cutting through
Then why was he directly in front of zoro attacking him and having his club deflected
Lmfao
Post Enma Zoro. That needed to unleash Enma to cut Kaido.
Killer, the guy who was nerfed with extra weak weapons against Zoro and mental damage from SMILE+ following orders, was shocked to see his former near-equal enemy Zoro, able to cut Kaido.
Why was his neck twisted? A sloppy rushed defense is not a 1vs1.

Not sure what any of this has to do with him being clowned by dead Izo in 2vs1.
First of all we see Izo and Maha killing each other. It wasn't a real 2vs1. Ofcourse Izo was at disadvantage but that doesnt mean Maha and CP0 boss workout together to put down Izo. Maha did the job.
Secondly let's assume you are right and CP0 boss got clowened by dead Izo. I am not sure why one bad performance can cancel other great feats from one person. Zoro a YC1 character took a less fatal blow from Killer and fell out. CP0 boss still standing and kicking after Drake's fatal blow. This is a great feat and fact. If your best answer is that he is still a clown because of Izo ok...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Post Enma Zoro. That needed to unleash Enma to cut Kaido.
Killer, the guy who was nerfed with extra weak weapons against Zoro and mental damage from SMILE+ following orders, was shocked to see his former near-equal enemy Zoro, able to cut Kaido.
Why was his neck twisted? A sloppy rushed defense is not a 1vs1.
Post enma zoro is just a zoro nerfed by enma

Killer got a free hit and got one shot by zoro

His neck isn't twisted window licker

Hes looking straight at zoro swinging his club down

Dragon KAIDO got an enhanced version of KGG with ACOA AND ADCOC + your own breath of heat that pierced an entire island?

I'll be honest, few characters are getting a Dressrosa KKG version with only basic Haki and destructive power, can you imagine the shit that a KKG from a version of Luffy who got physically stronger in WCI, UDON, and roof?
With ACOA and ADCOC.
Fuck.
You can argue if you want more, I'm sure this KGG with Acoa and Adcoc, with Asura Zoro, in 1010 is taking down an admiral, even KKG dressrosa version can do that.

I think Kaido just realized that CP0 has been manipulating his actions right from the start when he first invaded Wano.
Was that old hag also a puppet of CP0?

Luffy was about to lose again, hinting at that the G4 last form is not enough to beat Kaido. G4 snakeman is partially awakened Luffy, like how Kaido said that Luffy should not be able to control punches at his will?

What happens next will be epic, hyped for the next chapter.
The old hag MIGHT have been.

She can't BE stussy because she's dead and stussy isn't obviously, but I think she met stussy. She turned into Shiki (rocks pirates still active) and if that's stussy it implicates the WG in wano from the beginning

CP0 boss only took such a fatal blow because he couldn't finish off Drake properly in the first place although it was 2 vs 1 as Apoo escaped quickly.
It was 4(2 numbers, Drake and Apoo) vs 2 actually and 2 of the 4 run away(Apoo and the Number)
Yeah he couldnt finish off Drake. Overall I think was a bad move from CP0 to interfere with Drake and Apoo and right after this fight they didn't want to face Izo due to time limit.. It was a dumb move and it cost them time and energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.