One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
Guys, don't waste time, in the little time we've been in this saga, Zoro has been praised by vegapunk, saying that he is dangerous, and that from that distance he can kill you in an instant, he has easily blocked Kaku in his most powerful form, and has blocked an attack from Shawk without taking damage or getting fatigued. Our swordsman didn't even attack or get serious xd

Guys, don't waste time, in the little time we've been in this saga, Zoro has been praised by vegapunk, saying that he is dangerous, and that from that distance he can kill you in an instant, he has easily blocked Kaku in his most powerful form, and has blocked an attack from Shawk without taking damage or getting fatigued. Our swordsman didn't even attack or get serious xd
if Zolo fights Kizaru

this wil officially be Zoris arc no debate needed
Post automatically merged:

Isn't the chapter super early? Does anyone know why?
basically, TCB had the monopoly on fan scans for a while

but recently competition has popped up and they obviously try to get clicks by posting earlier, albeit quality is slightly worse

He's sweating b/c he's running. :risiup:
Thinking about the context, I think the sweating was important. Zoro commented something like "Looking from here, you seem more human than I thought" - the sweating is one of the good indicators of that element of humanity - the ability to exhaust oneself existing in the Seraphim. Or else the sweat is indicative of surprise and alarm. Another "human" trait.

The powerscaling dude who censored that literally is not even paying attention to the context. Head totally in the wrong place.

That's not true and you know it. The more emojis used the more it shows how in the wrong you are. They're so full of bias they renoved the sweat on the seraphim.

"RESISTANCE WAS FUTILE"
Since Weevil is portrayed to be that "powerful but naive young guy" kinda similar to 5 y.o. Linlin, actually the scenario of whole village getting taken as hostage, or Miss Bakkin herself getting taken as hostage, actually doesn't sound too farfetched.
Weevil, being the kind son he is, gave up fighting after seeing his beloved mommy was on danger.

I thought that was amazing. The fact is she solo'd two CP0 members. Kairouseki or not, that was an awesome feat. It was also a powerful reminder that the sea stone is still a viable threat, which raises hype for our man Smoker having a possible comeback - assuming that he has been training since Punk Hazard.
i hope tashigi get a boost too :catcry:

Lilith is hella adorable this chapter. It seems the memory bubble from Kuma absorbed both Bonney and VP and they're in some other realm?? Or Bonney after learning his father's memories goes somewhere and VP is trying to stop him or got kidnapped by her.

Either way, the narrator hyping the disappearance event gave me vibes like when Ace was defeated by BB. So hopefully, something really big and worth remembering in the series will happen again. Death prediction this arc: Old Vegapunk, Kuma or Saturn.

Stussy clone did good, using her brain and not underestimating her opponents. Weevil will get out, no way he'll stay prisoned while barely does something in the story.

@LayerZ

I literally didn't that's literally the same meaning. In terms of.... Means a specific category.

If the term were to refer to terms of "power" then you'll have a point. It was never narrated that way. So you're crimping without a paddle to assert that this terms of strength refs to =Primebeard. Which includes Primebeard's haki and Primebeards DF.

So unless you're willing to equate "in terms of strength" to include aCoC and Guri no mi power" then you're simply being argumentative about how I interpret the text here.

Already said Mihawks is the exception.

2. Not gonna bother pointing out the flaws in these points because regardless of how you think this is portraying, till this day these match ups has always been debatable and have been rationalize on how these Warlords are no stronger, yet alone still capable of losing to the top commanders of the Yonko crew. You can go to battledome to argue otherwise.

Who's everyone? lmao. That's a logic fallacy to assert that "everyone" assumes it and therefore its "true". I have never appeal to the majority assumptions. I can think for myself. So unless you literally think Weevil is=Primebeard which includes equal to roger, using aCoC, and just strong enough to match the Guri no mi without needing it then this whole thing is pointless to think without these is he even able to defeat Marco.
you do not need prime wb strengh to beat retired marco .

I tought like everyone else Kizaru woul dnever had hyped a yc level guy .
They are nothing to ana dmiral Rayleight being the exception .
AKainu and green bull showed us how admirals see yonko commanders.
I never saw a yc being hyped by an admiral .
They don.t have this kind of portrayal .
Post automatically merged:

5 stars chapter it have everything that we love in one piece .