rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy tried to hit logia and so did zoro. Trying to hit means what ? Also they are explained using the same explanation word for word . This is not a debate . Go to Japan and argue against oda ...matter of fact argue against the written words that disagree with you . You’re truly a GENIUS
sorry but this isn’t an actual argument.
address why zoro hasn’t hit a logia pre ts?
he had MULTIPLE opportunities to do so when his captain and crew was in danger.
aokiji, kizaru, smoker.

Yea what does that have to do with zoro not hitting a logia. Aka smoker, aokiji,
When did Luffy hit Smoker pre TS? That's right, it didn't happen.

Aokiji blocked Zoro's attack while he just allowed Luffy to punch him that had no effect and almost cost Luffy to lose him arm.

The point is nobody was able to hit a logia except Luffy who just happened to be one logia weakness. Why, because nobody knew about haki back then. Zoro was told about cutting nothing but not explained it was related to haki.

None of the trainers trained them properly, it only took Hyo a few days to teach Luffy Ryuo, Rayleigh was just salty Luffy was a haki genius.
Mihawk was mid in marineford too, failing to bypass Jozu who Doflamingo trolled, failing to bypass Vista's stall, failing to bypass Luffy's pseudo future sight when he was willing to cut off his arm, getting stalled by Buggy momentarily lol.
Buggy should be the proff Mihawk was not all that serious about that fight LMAO.

This chapter is a great reminder of how far Luffy’s come from the rubber boy who was trapped in a barrel now he’s here proudly and boldly stating his ambition to two of the strongest pirates in the world. It’s really a perfect way of showing Luffy has come just as far as One Piece itself has. Congratulations too Oda for 1000 chapters of this phenomenal chapter and I’m very excited for what the next 5 years will bring.

First of all thank you for all of those who provide the summaries/scans/leaks.

Tbh I love the chapter although I feel it's a bit rushed. Marco made King and Queen look so pathetic. The moments where SN getting to the roof feels so rushed, although probably there isn't much else to see. I love the panel between SN and two Yonko, it looks lit. Hyped for the next chapters.

Not gonna say much about the chapter, just want to say thank you to Oda and this community. It's a blessing that we're still alive to see this monumental chapter. Hopefully we all stay healthy to see more and more greatness waiting for us. Happy holidays!

That means Zoro has even mastered Enma yet? And still Zoro is slashing Kaido up yet he hasn’t mastered Enma?

remember Enma isnt actually supposed to do that if you’ve mastered it. Mastering it means it no longer takes your haki hence why Enma is basically a regular sword when Oden uses it.

Again it’s weird if Zoro can do this before he even masters Enma
Maybe because of this constant flow of Haki he had to experience with Enma while training to master it, he's become accustomed with focusing his Haki better with Enma than his other blades. Like the first significant step towards turning it into a black blade.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Damn, tone down the salt man, its not good for your health.... just because your boy is still being held hostage by fodder dosent mean the chapter was bad. Its your fault for overestimating poor Sanji's fighting capabilites after seeing him do literaly nothing combatwise in an arc entirely dedicated to him.
:cheers:
I don't give a single flying fuck about Sanji. I'm a Sanji defender, not a fan or a wanker. I couldn't care about this garbage of a character that Leiichiro Lolda keeps sleeping on and I'm tired of it. After I post my threads, I will take a short break of this forum.

The art made this chapter really good to me, i enjoyed it.

- Marco impressive as always and yet this won't stay his role for the war.

I still think that Weevil will come and fight Marco.

Luffy's and Kinemon's moment was amazing. Still want Kinemon to die though.
That scene where he picked up Kinemon felt so familiar.. Man, someone gotta tell me where I've seen it before..
Wasn't there a similiar scene where Goku gave someone a Senzu bean and said something along the lines of "now that I'm here, everything's fine" or something like that???? help me out
Wasn't there a similar scene when Vegeta died fighting frieza and asked Goku to take him out for him to avenge their race ?

I think that scene was really similar

Maybe because of this constant flow of Haki he had to experience with Enma while training to master it, he's become accustomed with focusing his Haki better with Enma than his other blades. Like the first significant step towards turning it into a black blade.
Why would his haki flow in Enma be better than other swords if he’s mastered it

it’s his haki. If he’s the one that has mastered its flow, then it should work universally. Again, if Enma is required for something then clearly he hasn’t mastered it. There is no difference between Enma and other swords to Oden so there should be no difference to Zoro

its pretty clear 8 supernova + yamato/sanji/jinbe

Yeah, everyone saying Sanji's not on the roof, but it would totally be like Oda to pull a surprise that Sanji is actually there in his raid suit. Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer and Law is epic enough, but add Sanji in RS it would be very cool too. I know there is a perpetual Zoro vs Sanji war amongst fans, but I'd love to see them fighting and working together, honestly.

Why would his haki flow in Enma be better than other swords if he’s mastered it

it’s his haki. If he’s the one that has mastered its flow, then it should work universally. Again, if Enma is required for something then clearly he hasn’t mastered it. There is no difference between Enma and other swords to Oden so there should be no difference to Zoro
So are you arguing that it's impossible for Zoro to start by making only one of his blades black before the other, and he'd have to turn all of them at the same time, because there can't be a special interaction Haki wise with one blade more so than the rest at any given point ?

Status
Not open for further replies.