Status
Not open for further replies.
The Teleport put Zoro in that position but it didn't put him there for speed of attack purpose.
The speed came for Boro breath. The second attack Zoro and Kaido were directly looking at each other. You claim insinuated that Zoro with help from Law's teleport was too slow to land the attack which is obviously not true.

Kinemon's attack was different. It was also a flying haki slash
It helps with landing the attack when you're put right above your opponent's head, doesn't it ?

Anyway, i stand by all non FS characters on the roof having a very hard time landing attacks on Katakuri :specialmeh:

ZKK got a great boost this chapter.

Usually it's hard to visualize something in your mind you've yet to see on panel but with Kaido's and Bm's reactions this chapter,I think even the most sceptical must admit it is no impossible dream for Zoro to decapitate Kaido at the end.

He should have the Attack power for it when he uses his strongest moves with Enma

Zoro's upper mid tier attack had two Yonkou very shook
You think it's fair to call this an upper mid tier attack?
This attack is much much stronger than his 3 sword style purgatory onigiri
Zoro used only Enma so that he can put as much haki in it as possible and now he is huffing after the attack
I don't think Zoro will have more than 1 or 2 attacks stronger than this
It's debatable if even the one he used on Pica compares

J

Jo_Ndule

It helps with landing the attack when you're put right above your opponent's head, doesn't it ?

Anyway, i stand by all non FS characters on the roof having a very hard time landing attacks on Katakuri :specialmeh:
They cant land a hit

Law needs others to land gk or his attacks on skilled fighters or even kaido
Zoro needs law or orlumbus
Even kidd lacks the attack speed despite flying on his own
Killer is agile but lacks FS

None of them beating Katakuri landing hits if BM/kaido can reacr to their attacks

I wouldn't really say that because Enel's fruit's specialty is literally lightning while Big Mom can spam several elements AND still showed similar feats to Enel's main assets which definitely ain't bad.
Sure, I meant if we solely compare Big Mom's lightning to Enel's.
That's literally the point - he needs a tool to replicate this feat.

Big Mom achieved this feat on her own, with her homies. And it's not like that's all Big Mom can do. Perhaps she can even perform a similar attack like Enel's Raigou? If she can do that, it's a proof that she's able to eradicate whole islands from its mere existence...
Also, add her ability to add souls to every single object makes her feat even more impressive since she also has Prometheus and Napoleon on her side as well.
Enel doesn't need the Maxim to do that in general. He needs the Maxim to do it in sky island. As the citizens said, they have never seen dark clouds in Sky island. Enel needed the Maxim to create thunder clouds. On the other hands these thick clouds were at Big Mom's displosal when she arrived, then she made Zeus eat the clouds to regain strength and then used those clouds in conjunction with Zeus. If Enel was there, he would've made use of these clouds just as well.

Can she perform something like Raigou? Probably. If she fuses Zeus with the thunder clouds. But yes, since Enel is lightning itself, his capabilities in that specific domain should be greater. Just like Ace' Mera Mera no mi.

But yes, overall, Big Mom's ability is very great, as she, as you said, can use multiple elements on a larger scalre and even combine them, control the weather and cause storms.

J

Jo_Ndule

ZKK got a great boost this chapter.

Usually it's hard to visualize something in your mind you've yet to see on panel but with Kaido's and Bm's reactions this chapter,I think even the most sceptical must admit it is no impossible dream for Zoro to decapitate Kaido at the end.

He should have the Attack power for it when he uses his strongest moves with Enma
He's not cutting Kaido's head

I bet my account even

Status
Not open for further replies.