rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate Zoro. I'm looking forward to his actual feats in this battle. What annoys me are the people who over hype him, say he's stronger than Luffy, and cream their pants every time he so much as appears on panel. It lowers my enjoyment of the character when people do that.

Again, post the panel where Kaido dodges. It doesn't happen. Kaido got lucky that Zoro can't fully control Emma yet. Once he can, probably after the five up there now get whupped and the next round starts, Zoro is going to outshine everyone but Luffy. But if Kaido in dragon form, as such a huge target, can just dodge Zoro's giant projectile, then Zoro is in trouble. Zoro simply missed. His lack of control of Emma is further highlighted by his panting in the next panel. He only did a couple of attacks and hasn't been hit yet. He didn't get his big feat yet, so let's just wait until he masters the sword and actually does stuff before we give him the W.

Let me get this straight...so Big Mom tells him to dodge and he just doesn't? That makes zero sense. In the very next panel where we see one of Onigasima's horns being cut off you have Kaido, a massive flying dragon, nowhere to be seen which basically means that yes he dodged but also got lucky because Zoro missed.

I really don't think that a point blank range attack like that can miss its target if these two circumstances don't take place, 1st Kaido managed to barely dodge and 2nd Zoro slightly missed.

What else is here to discuss? Let's move on and enjoy the series.

EDIT: >"He didn't get his big hit yet"

The same happened with Doflaming back in Dressrosa. That's Oda telling us readers that he doesn't want the arc to end that soon. After all, Zoro only needs to land his attacks once and it's over.

Last edited:
Zoro has been winning so much even Zoro praise is starting to be labeled as toxic lol, I find it funny because I imagine if it had been Kid up there, bursting through Kaido's flame breath, bouncing away Kaido's Wind blades with less than 0 effort, launching an attack at a Kaidou so dangerous and devastating that he had to avoid it, had Big Mom screaming out to dodge, saying a YONKOU underestimate KID, not other way around.

Kid fans would be shitting on everyone...like they're the shit, of all the shits. They'd be shitting on Luffy and his fans even. Youtube video updates on Kid strength level. If it was Sanji, his fans would bury us all with it, like 6 feet deep 👀

But a Zoro fans celebrate:

But the haters aren't mad at Zoro or even his fans, they're mad that Zoro keeps winning hard, because if that was your fav character, you'd try to kill us with it.

But keep downplaying Zoro, I'm sure by now, the haters are so used to taking L's they don't even feel it anymore :specialmeh:

I have always hated this particular drawback of Haki. How is it DFs doesn't drain ones energy at all at but Haki does?
? Devil fruit usage definitely drains energy.

- Magellan can't use poison too much or he needs to shit

- G2 and G3 initially fatigued the hell out of Luffy

- Law was fatigued from overusing his power in Dressrosa

Its not always shown, but devil fruit users use energy when using their powers

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro has been winning so much even Zoro praise is starting to be labeled as toxic lol, I find it funny because I imagine if it had been Kid up there, bursting through Kaido's flame breath, bouncing away Kaido's Wind blades with less than 0 effort, launching an attack at a Kaidou so dangerous and devastating that he had to avoid it, had Big Mom screaming out to dodge, saying a YONKOU underestimate KID, not other way around.

Kid fans would be shitting on everyone...like they're the shit, of all the shits. They'd be shitting on Luffy and his fans even. Youtube video updates on Kid strength level. If it was Sanji, his fans would bury us all with it, like 6 feet deep 👀

But the haters aren't mad at Zoro or even his fans, they're mad that Zoro keeps winning hard, because if that was your fav character, you'd try to kill us with it.

But keep downplaying Zoro, I'm sure by now, the haters are so used to taking L's they don't even feel it anymore :specialmeh:
I remember when sanji got a higher bounty than Zoro they were attacking us everywhere even if zoro had nothing to do with it,unsurprisingly those snowflakes that always go ''don't be toxic'' always disappear then

Zoro fanbase are the least toxic of all because we dont care if other characters take W's here and there we are not insecure because we know Zoro is taking massive dubs consistently, Haters will come and try downplaying Zoro because they are jealous Zoros fan base is always happy their favourite character is a W marchant. Thats why you always see irrelevant characters fanboys trying to hate. Your character can have the spotlight against queen or king or who ever we dont care :cheers:

If it only was Zoro.... people are already at the level of downplaying the Yonko tier itself just to downplay Zoro.

Zoro >~ Sanji

Nothing changed

Fightjng kaido/bm =/= being stronger

Anyone can fight yonko...

? Devil fruit usage definitely drains energy.

- Magellan can't use poison too much or he needs to shit

- G2 and G3 initially fatigued the hell out of Luffy

- Law was fatigued from overusing his power in Dressrosa

Its not always shown, but devil fruit users use energy when using their powers
Magellan had his diarreah problems because he kept eating poisonned food, it isn't because of him producing too much poison.

microsoft lmao

Zoro taking W's has been the status quo for a while now and his haters trying to downplay his achievements are also a part of the status quo some people are shameless they take L's daily and still come for more its kinda amusing.:wellwell:
This chapter literally entitles us to wank Zoro to infinity and beyond.

The more we are realistic about his power in spite of whomever thinks we are wanking and so exceeding reality, the more Oda makes Zoro even stronger than what we had foreseen.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
A lot of dumb things are said on this site, but suggesting that a Luffy fan would be insecure about someone who isn’t close to being on his level, and is his direct subordinate, is among the dumbest. Not saying much for the standards of this site, though.

Especially given the content of the last few chapters.
Both Luffy and Zoro are rooftop level combatants

Status
Not open for further replies.