How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see any baboons in that flashback ?
Look you clearly dont know what the fuck youre talking about. Now stop bitching
I doesn't even matter if trained with baboons or not

Luffy is the main character, it doesn't make sense to treat his training worse than Zoro training , in top of that Luffy got several power ups in the NW, hence it doesn't make sense Zoro is equal or stronger than Luffy , and most likely he's not , otherwise Oda have lost his mind

this is the whole point

Oda won't break any of Zoro's swords. Mihawk said a swordsman shouldn't let their blades break after they learn how to use Haki, making Zoro fail like that and then reward him makes no sense. It's also a very samurai thing to take care of your blades, Zoro actually already fails with that a lot by letting people steal them all the time.
Emna doesn't even feel his tbh. I like Zoro but the constant Oden wank is really watering down his feats

Why not? Luffy is officially the captain right? Like no ifs or buts, he’s the captain. So why is there no need for an official vice captain? Every other crew has them, even crews that people say are similar to Luffy like Roger or Shanks or even Kid.

is it because of the Sanji stuff that for some reason Zoro can’t officially be vice captain?
He is the captain yes but aside from that it don't look like the SH care about official stuff with in the crew .
Everyone know what there roles are and do the best they can .
Maybe it will be official later on but i don't see luffy or the SH caring much about it.

Retainers pushes dragon kaido near his limits
:"nah Marco and WBp are stronger " yet they lost badly to the weakest Yonko (teavh wasn't even yonko )

SNs couldn't do better
"SNs are still better coz Kaido is using hybrid"

Oda has wanked even Oden's squad to be better than WBP main squad vs Yonko
, than 5 SNs vs Dragon Kaido
What kind of drugs are you taking man

-WBP fought Blackbeard's entire crew not just BB himself

-Retainers did not push Kaido to his "limits"

-SNs have been murking Kaido's Dragon form and if BM wasn't there, he wouldn't have been able to retaliate at all.

Also BB is the biggest counter to MARCO as a fighter, he beats him with more ease than Kaido/BM do

You really think Oda would portray so much gap between Akainu and Kizaru when Aokiji and Kizaru were both part of the color trio?
Pre timeskip I think that they were all extremely relative. All top tiers of course and in the same tier of the emperors.

Post timeskip, after his 10 days long fight with Aokiji, I think that Akainu reached his peak and he is now the strongest marine ever. And this is the Akainu Luffy will fight at EoS. So I think that there is a more visible gap now between him and the others.

Kaido lost 3k out of 30k , is indicator of how far he is from falling ! Lost 3k after tanking 9 scabbard , 5 supernovas ! Not bad , don't know if BM was also included or not..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I doesn't even matter if trained with baboons or not

Luffy is the main character, it doesn't make sense to treat his training worse than Zoro training , in top of that Luffy got several power ups in the NW, hence it doesn't make sense Zoro is equal or stronger than Luffy , and most likely he's not , otherwise Oda have lost his mind

this is the whole point
Zoro come out the time skip stronger thats why.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Indigo

Emna doesn't even feel his tbh. I like Zoro but the constant Oden wank is really watering down his feats
Relax, i think there's going be a moment going forward where Kaido and Big Mom stop hyping up the blade and turn that hype to Zoro, it's something Oda would do for sure.

Something like "This isn't Oden, this dude is a demon", or something like that when Zoro uses Asura or finally reopens Oden's scar.

Kizaru is way to slept on, akaniu and aokiji are obv above the yonkos but the point is
Kizaru is like Kaido, you need something top tier to fight them
Kaido-Pretty decent Tier CoA
Kizaru- As the own words of the author said Top Tier CoO is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.