Status
Not open for further replies.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Finally, some good fucking food!! :cheers:

Also, this isn’t necessarily for you, man, but anyone who thinks I’m downplaying Jinbe hasn’t seen all the times I’ve defended/supported the guy...I’ve been a fan of his since Marineford and am thrilled he finally joined the crew (and he was the only palatable part of WCI for me). It IS possible to lift Franky without tarnishing Jinbe and vice versa, but some people with edible usernames can’t seem to get that through their thick shit skulls.
you deserve it and lets hope we can all enjoy the franky greatness. True say tbh they’re both impressive so far. 2 goats
:myman:

I

Indigo

See, if that idiot pizza had just said this shit, I wouldn’t have had to show everyone what a dickhead he is. I don’t wanna act like Franky can beat any opponent regardless of power, but yeah, Jinbe and Yamato are both ahead of him in the hierarchy. He can still take care of higher level executives in any crew, including a Yonko’s, without being as strong as they are.
All i see you is calling me names around the thread, even tho i didn't call you a single thing. Thank you for giving me the same respect as i've given you, shows a lot about your character.

And thank god you finally learned that Jinbei >>> Franky, now you can read the story properly.

Straw Hats finally shining but, as per usual, our spoiler thread devolves into the same agenda v agenda nonsense that makes worstgen so iconic :suresure:

That being said, hope some people stop underestimating Franky after this one. People really though Sasaki was gonna do him like Ulti/P1 did Nami/Usopp..... Think again clowns:fransuper:

See, if that idiot pizza had just said this shit, I wouldn’t have had to show everyone what a dickhead he is. I don’t wanna act like Franky can beat any opponent regardless of power, but yeah, Jinbe and Yamato are both ahead of him in the hierarchy. He can still take care of higher level executives in any crew, including a Yonko’s, without being as strong as they are.
Franky at PH busted through the door whereas Sanji couldn't kick it down, Hmmmm.....

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
All i see you is calling me names around the thread, even tho i didn't call you a single thing. Thank you for giving me the same respect as i've given you, shows a lot about your character.

And thank god you finally learned that Jinbei >>> Franky, now you can read the story properly.
Didn’t you say you were gonna go read Two Piece?? How about you get a head start and get the hell out of here?? You’ve insulted me this entire time even if you aren’t calling me names, so miss me with this shit.

I

Indigo

Didn’t you say you were gonna go read Two Piece?? How about you get a head start and get the hell out of here?? You’ve insulted me this entire time even if you aren’t calling me names, so miss me with this shit.
Damn dude, this is just... jesus. Keep talking shit about people and calling them names, seems like you're good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.