Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido: why is odens aura coming from that sword

big mom: that’s not an odinary sword

Zoro fans: TWO YONKO SCARED OF ZORO
who the fk is using the sword ?
why big mom said we underastimated them? and not them and enma?
why big mom said that brat he actually cut kaido?and not enma?
why killer said he penetrated the scales and not enma?
kitetsu said what enma does so its zoro s haki lmao i rather trust hitetsu a swordsmith than kaido who tought scabbards had oden s haki lmfao

Quite the opposite. We know that Marco's regen lets him deal with opponents stronger than him a for a while. That's the same thing that's happening here.
Yep, that was clearly obvious by the fact that if he was a real bird zoan, King would have either damaged or cut off Marco's wing. He's constantly getting shot at and is tanking hits. Marco IS really powerful, dont get me wrong, but 90% of his durability right now comes from his fruit.

Why are people sleeping on Hotei, The mirawarigumi leader? He's a samurai and should be a high tier one.

For me personally I'd like it if Zoro faces a swordsman in a pure swordsmanship fight.

King, Queen and Smoothie would great fights for Zoro, but I'd take a pure swordsman over them to face Zoro any time of the day.

Now the only pure swordsman left who might be a challenge for Zoro is Hotei. Eventhough it's a long shot I'm hoping he's a hight tier swordsman that can push Zoro to 100%.
:milaugh:

who the fk is using the sword ?
why big mom said we underastimated them? and not them and enma?
why big mom said that brat he actually cut kaido?and not enma?
why killer said he penetrated the scales and not enma?
kitetsu said what enma does so its zoro s haki lmao i rather trust hitetsu a swordsmith than kaido who tought scabbards had oden s haki lmfao
All of that yet the only reason big mom was scared of the attack was because of odens aura and the only reason kaido shivered is because he felt odens aura.

Literally stated in the chapter it doesn’t matter who the fuck wields the sword the thing they were scared of is odens aura stop twisting what is literally said in the damn story.

Status
Not open for further replies.