Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, not sure why mangaka keep on having tornament arcs... they all fucking suck!

the only good tournament series is "Record of Ragnarok"... the ONLY ONE
Great manga. I just hate that the mangaka decided to make a third of the human representative japanese... I'd have loved to see other more world famous figure participating in the tournament like Hannibal or Cesar etc...

For the Gyukumari tranforming into Oden argument. Okay let say he want to cheer up the Scabbards(even though it would pretty much hurt their soul), why he would change the design of Oden swords? For what case he would change the design the sword if he just wanna cheer up the scabbards? It doesn't make anysense.

Either it is Kanjuro fake drawing or the real Oden since the sword detail is very important and only few characters know that Enma is in Zoro hands.
Or the person replicating Oden has no idea what the swords look like, or maybe even cant replicate them.

For the Gyukumari tranforming into Oden argument. Okay let say he want to cheer up the Scabbards(even though it would pretty much hurt their soul), why he would change the design of Oden swords? For what case he would change the design the sword if he just wanna cheer up the scabbards? It doesn't make anysense.

Either it is Kanjuro fake drawing or the real Oden since the sword detail is very important and only few characters know that Enma is in Zoro hands.
Kitsune or fox only shapeshift into human not a thing if i recall

Which makes it even more conspicuous. Clearly those swords were taken and this person can't replicate them.

This shit is literally either Onimaru, a bad Onimaru, Kanjuro or some hidden power from a current enemy attempting to kill them.

Oden was shot in the head and boiled alive, we all say it lol. It also destroys motivation to hate Kaido and Orochi.
All of this is probably why Oda is going to confirm this guy to be really Oden.

Subverting expectations lol.

Or the person replicating Oden has no idea what the swords look like, or maybe even cant replicate them.
Omimaru should have a clue however since he see how Zoro get enma. Their is no point for him to even to not fake also his sword if he just want to cheerup the scabbards.

Oden clearly give his sword away when he meet Toki the lasttime. I even write a post for that.

Onimaru in case doesn't make anysense. As I said it is either Kanjuro or Oden.

Someone already said Gyukumaru marks on face stays and Kawamatsu could recognise him
I hope its not him that will be stink really bad

lol i hope he is really chaden. if it comes from df he will have same swords meanwhile looks like he carry different swords. if it comes from kanjuro's then it was really great drawing since it could also even speek and mimic oden's. gyukumaru is more relevant since he is a fox. but i doubt gykimaru ever have meet oden in personal.
to think toki sent dying oden to the day of her prophecy come true. lol

Oden doesn't have his swords with him, those are different.
Ok, after looking at it closely, this really seems to be the case.

I still think that Oda wants to suggest his readers, that those are Enma and Ame no Habakiri (one white, one black), while also basically giving them the clue, that they aren't the same, when looking closely.

Which can also lead to the conclusion, that this "Oden" himself might also not be the guy, that he looks like at first glance.

Status
Not open for further replies.