Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally to me I think being able to go back in time causes wayyyy too many issues compared to what it would fix so I feel Oda will just keep it with she can only go forward and this isn’t Oden.
Yup, my thoughts exactly. Its also just not painted as this massive surprise. Oden just....shows up.

If Oden was alive, this shit would be dramatic as fuck, we all know this.

Recall Jinbe's entrance. He wasn't even dead and his entrance was dramatic with the way he reappeared. He even made fun of himself.

Oden l's reappearance is very nonchalant, which leads me to believe it's not time travel but someone playing tricks, good or bad

no we don't know that queen's past hasn't revealed yet so all of that is headcannon
But now there is a more than probable explanation. We are directly hearing here this chapter that kaido, has ties with Judge. Vegapunk and judge both discovered the linage factor which was the bases of the experiments done on kaido. That is more than enough to explain that comment about judge. And it makes it unlikely that they had some personal relationship in the past.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But now there is a more than probable explanation. We are directly hearing here this chapter that kaido, has ties with Judge. Vegapunk and judge both discovered the linage factor which was the bases of the experiments done on kaido. That is more than enough to explain that comment about judge. And it makes it unlikely that they had some personal relationship in the past.
sanji fans are really good at being in denial

Luffy/Law/Kidd vs Kaido & Big Mom

Zoro vs King (on rooftop) then help with emperor fight

Sanji vs Queen (on rooftop) then help with emperor fight

Yamato vs Jack (in the dome) then help with emperor fight

Jinbe vs Who’s Who

Franky vs Sasaki

Robin vs Black Maria and her crew

Usopp/Nami vs Ulti/Page One

Brook vs Black Maria and her crew

Chopper vs Apoo
Where do you put Drake and Hawkins
Also, I doubt that Queen will reach the rooftop, he's the pillar of the Live Floor

For the record, all of this hinges on King going to Momo himself or Yamato giving Momo back to Sanji lol. Sure, Yamato/Momo and Sanji will probably meet, but that actually doesn't imply King is going to be around with them.

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. I don't know why we are talking in absolutes here. There are arguments in both sides...but neither side is right yet lol

and who big boy sanji beat with these techniques?

Yeah, no one yet.
Luffy hasn't beaten anyone with red rock 🙃 doesn't mean it ain't powerful. Irrelevant as shit. Sanji has used his moves like one time each. Hells memories was massive but people ignore its ap because it was wadatsumi. Most of them haven't even been showed post ts(flambage or anti manner) and now he has a huge powerup to boost him further. You can still use your brain and see where the story is going

Where do you put Drake and Hawkins
Also, I doubt that Queen will reach the rooftop, he's the pillar of the Live Floor
Let those 2 and Apoo go fight Kaido/Big Mom on round 3.

I sure as hell would rather Sanji and Chopper get their own merited growth fights with King and Queen than others helping.

For the record, this insinuates Chopper is vastly underestimated to what we know he can do with rumble. He may very well have other hidden monster forms to fight with. I do see the merits of him fighting a Tank like Queen.

I also don't think people should be offended by this either.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy hasn't beaten anyone with red rock 🙃 doesn't mean it ain't powerful. Irrelevant as shit. Sanji has used his moves like one time each. Hells memories was massive but people ignore its ap because it was wadatsumi. Most of them haven't even been showed post ts(flambage or anti manner) and now he has a huge powerup to boost him further. You can still use your brain and see where the story is going
Sanji's "biggest" feat post time skip is fucking Wadatsumi.

It's more possible that Sanji will break his legs rather than soloing a commander. Not his level yet.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
For the record, all of this hinges on King going to Momo himself or Yamato giving Momo back to Sanji lol. Sure, Yamato/Momo and Sanji will probably meet, but that actually doesn't imply King is going to be around with them.

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. I don't know why we are talking in absolutes here. There are arguments in both sides...but neither side is right yet lol
Sanji vs king is based on headcannon and lots of assumptions, sanji never fights the guy he clashes with in the arc

Status
Not open for further replies.