Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The scene with Chopper wasn't as bad as it seemed. It was still kinda iffy but it was mainly there for Chopper to give Queen a little extra payback for everything that happened. I mean, we even have Marco holding the guy down, telling Chopper to give it is his best hit. It makes Queen look less durable than he should considering Page One didn't bleed from Sanji or Luffy but what can you do? I won't take that scene too seriously when it comes to strength of characters. I'll wait for both Queen's main fight (likely against Sanji but maybe he'll face King) and Chopper's (still hoping for him to battle a Number).

Regarding the Oden scene, it seems clear that the silhouetted character isn't present anymore in the room with the characters and that "Oden" is someone else entirely. Kinda strange, I wonder why the silhouetted person felt the need to leave. I still hope it's Hiyori but now I'm worried that it's actually Toki. Regarding "Oden," I still think it's a trick from Kanjuro to get the Scabbards to lower their defences but we'll see in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.