Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought that was the poorest chapter in quite some time, tbh. I've never cared about the ice virus plot line, it's always seemed like filler to keep characters occupied until it's their turn. Pages spent on the completely uninteresting Yakuza bosses who have had no characterisation at all doesn't interest me. It's nice that Chopper got a moment, and if he gets a real bounty with the epithet Tanuki by the end of Wano I'll be happy, but for this particular chapter it was just a sense of relief that this plot line is over with. Going forward, either back up against Queen or taking on Perospero when he joins in. Seeing this as very Tower of Justice- Marco's struggling in a 2 vs 1 in the Zoro role, Chopper will add a brief moment of respite, it won't be enough, Perospero will jump in and when Marco looks to be defeated Sanji will crash the party hunter style and take Queen away.

Apoo's sad decline into bitchhood continues with fodder standing up for themselves and deciding to not stay in the crew with the homicidal friendly-fire war criminal before he does.

The exposition of the CP0 dude and Momo's fruit was also laughable, especially with the other guy going 'why the fuck are you talking about this right now?' Because that's exactly what I was thinking. There's no real reason that guy should suddenly decide to tell us about Punk Hazard, it was just to explain a bit more about Momo's fruit.

As for not-Oden, him and Toki being alive and wandering Onigashima would be... the worst thing Oda's ever done? So I'm just gonna assume that he's fake until proven otherwise. He's clearly not the figure we saw crying over them a few chapters ago, who is Hiyori, so she's either met Kanjuro who's a- up to some psychological torture, or b- totally mentally broken himself and using Oden in some weird way to make amends. Or Hiyori herself has some sort of DF that can allow for this.

Not-Oden should also make Momo man up and use his dragon powers to stop Onigashima. And interactions with Yamato should be interesting.

Overall, not the best chapter before a break

Tell me it's an illusion, Kanjuro, Onimaru or anything else plsssssss!

In the other chapter Queen disappeared misteriously from the scene and now is King?
And now for the first time Beast Pirates seems on disadvantage in the floor since Pleasures and Waiters are gonna help the alliance and that's without Sanji and Yamato there. What are they gonna do now (beast pirates)?
Btw, now that I noticed, Marco fought King and Queen for an hour while holding his flames on the people in the floor activated :milaugh:

Oda hyped Kaido's fruit again and in the same chapter showed us the fraud of a villain that he is, again. Now all Scabbards can fight after some medical treatment from neither Chopper or Marco after they fought the strongest criature on the planet.

Queen talked about the same shit about pirates like his boss. Now I'm more interested in a possible flashback about them.

P.S: Tanuki-san!!!

Oh oops... sry

P.S: the worst Yonko crew as well. What a waste was to have the BMP before these fools man. Can't believe it.

Last edited:
Oda hyped Kaido's fruit again and in the same chapter showed us the fraud of a villain that he is, again. Now all Scabbards can fight after some medical treatment from neither Chopper or Marco after they fought the strongest criature on the planet.
you do realize kaido could have stepped on their heads while they were unconscious and ended them right there, this ain't that type of manga though.

Status
Not open for further replies.