Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more of Chaden, I want to see how he react to Luffy and the others too him.
I really hope Toki is alive and that she will help out finding the One Piece. Eventually finding the One Piece "at the right time and not just at the right place" could become an actual thing and she constituting the key. In other words time becoming a coordinate in a four dimensional space-time continuum.

I am so salty with the Scabbards situation. They are not even in danger or anything. What was the point of creating the fake danger(nothing new thoug) with sanji trying to rush to help them. And the choice which sanji had to make. Now we know he won't go there at all. As I said in that chapter too, the dilemma itself was weird addition and this situation just makes it much worse. Such shit writing man. :whitepress:

from reddit, the best evidence ive seen so far
Well there is no one except him who is viable. We have Kanjuro but we need Hiyori too, Kawamatsu did say that he saw a familiar face but its impossible. He could have seen Toki in Hiyori...or he just doesn't think that Hiyori will be present in there.

But bad writing can change anything.

Anyway still don't think much about this plot. Its not really something written for characters but us reader. Especially because onimaru is just a fox not an actor, he shouldn't be able to imitate Oden and all.

I don't know what was the point of Orochi's forces,would be much better if they fought against the weaker members of the alliance.

Queen is like a enemy and ally to SHs at the same time,which is stupid.Chopper got his moment to shine which was nice(especially for his fans).

Oda can't stop putting jokes like in every fighting scene,which pisses me off,he should tone it down a bit like he did in Marineford war.

The 9S look fine and dandy,what was the point of their fight with Kaido,they should be brutally beaten and more hurt,motherfuckers look like they are ready for round 2.

About Oden,I don't know what to say.....

I am currently more enjoying the anime(Oden travels with WB and Roger),then the manga and that was never the case.
It's really a bad time in One Piece when you enjoy the anime more than the manga. One of the few times it happened and for which I was grateful to the anime is when they had Compote stays with her siblings on the Queen Mama Chanter at the end of WCI arc, instead of making her come back to WCI for no reason or a stupid one like Oda did in the manga.

from reddit, the best evidence ive seen so far
The same as when people call it is shit writing when Oden come back, wtf is this fetish with Onimaru transforming into Oden?
Hiyori know how much her father hold into the Scabbards, why she would use his version to even hurt more their souls? Onimaru don´t know any detail about Oden, we don´t even know if he can transform into any human with he want. For sake his human version had red eye browns, Onimaru can´t change them it seems like. Also the Scabbards don´t need to get cheered up, Kinemon was already to fight again. We already have a fake Oden plot with Yamato, why again Oda bring up the another fake Oden stuff?

And at most, if she person was Hiyori, Kawamatsu would say different things as what he said in new chapter:
Pretty sure its Toki after this statement
If this was Hiyori, Kawamatsu would said something like "why she is in Onigashima" and not there´s just no way it was real speaking like he see a ghost(Toki). And if Toki is really now their, we can assume that Oden could come back too. People back then when Sabo come back try to find anything to say it wasn´t Sabo, now they do the same with unlogical stuff with doesn´t make anysense.

Oden is like Sabo, wouldn´t be surprise if he also get the same or at least similar plot with coming back.
As I said Onimaru doesn´t make anysense, in case Kanjuro using a copie of Oden would even be better explain as the shitty Onimaru plot. Hiyori plot will come soon too, we know Orochi had a plan around her, I wouldn´t be surprise if she get held in Flower capital by one of Orochi mens.

Status
Not open for further replies.