Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty neutral on Queen and actually thought he is an interesting character
But now I think he's trash
Chopper can one shot his ass for all I care
Post automatically merged:

Kaido's crew definitely has the worst showing for a Yonko crew so far after all that hype and build up
Trash Yonko commanders

@Orojackson Refugee
Yes, exactly. Even tho it's fucking trash I spent way too much time with this manga to just drop it after one chapter even if it's the biggest bullshit in my opinion.

I will blab a lot. Shit on this series but I will still probably read it till the end.

Same with Game of Thrones. Season 7 and 8 were utter shitte ( especially season 8 ) but I still finished what I started, right?
well, it's not that i think people should always put the manga on high pedestal. I mean, I also criticize some parts in one piece. But when someone only just nag and whine about the series, it's just annoying behavior. I don't think you are as bad as those people though. Your posts are quite good, actually

Last edited:
Long ago in a distant land, I, Kaido, the shape-shifting fish of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil!

But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a sword of haki stepped forth to oppose me.

Before the final blow was struck, his wife tore open a portal in time, and flung him into the future, where my evil is law!

Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Kaido!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
well, it's not that i think people should always put the manga on high pedestal. I mean, I also criticize some parts in one piece. But when you only just nag and whine about the series, it's just annoying behavior. I don't think you are as bad as those people though. Your posts are quite good, actually
This arc reached the point where it surpassed WCI and Dressrosa in terms of wasting chapter and dragging things down.

I cry a lot about the plot because I'm simply bored with this. I read this series for way too long definitely...

It's just sad to see Wano being basically Alabasta v4

Alabasta, FMI ( Alabasta v2 ), Dressrosa ( Alabasta v3 ), Wano ( Alabasta v4 ).

Princess, country tearing apart, Luffy and Straw Hats being avengers, bad guy, party.

Oda has the guts to say that story must be interesting and fresh to keep readers hyped.

:pepeke:

After 78 chapters of the whole cake island arc and 100 of wano so far i have to say that for me nothing feels excited so far ,the reverie was was way more interesting and the slow pace isnt helping at all.

Overall chapter was 3/5 for me.
I get this. Hang in there, a big consolation about all of this is that post-Wano, it's truly all about the characters people want to see:

- Vegapunk/Kuma
- Admirals
- Shanks
- Blackbeard
- Mihawk
- Gorosei/Im

Etc. Even if they aren't exactly next, we can all assume that what comes next will build to it, unless Oda involves Big Mom/Rocks plot at Elbaf or something rofl.

I totally get people not liking these 2 Yonko as villains. I personally do, but I see why people dont especially after Doflamingo being a solid villain.

I remember about chapter 912 when Tenguyama said if he "have been waiting for someone for very long time" . And about the "Nidai Kitetsu" that Luffy stolen from him.

What if that someone is actually Oden, and one of Oden sword that appear on chapter 1007 is that Nidai Kitetsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.