Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
If it's Oden. This is how the process of bringing him back looked like:

Oda: Okay, daily portion of clowning a Yonko crew done. Next....

What about I bring Oden back? Wouldn't that be fun?

Editor 1: Goda.
Editor 2: Goda.
Editor 3: Goda.
Editor 4: Wait Imma pause my hentai. GODA SENSEI!

How they know him well enough to impersonate, what they stand to gain, how they keep nine dongs out of their butthole when the ruse is up, etc

At this point I'd rather believe that Toki can use her powers to rubberband
I mean toki explicitly told Kinemon she can't send people back when she sent them forward lol, idk what else to tell you.

And if it's Kanjuro, he would know how to. Onimaru less so because I don't think he knew Oden, just Ushimaru and Kawamatsu. Fukurokuju using Ninjutsu is also possible, he has seen Oden enough to know

But you can even see, there are some "imperfections". His swords are not the same, indicating its probably someone who didn't pay attention to that detail or can't replicate physical weapons. If he's a time displaced Oden before his death (which is impossible because Toki cant send people back in time), he should have his swords. The last time he has them, he gives them to Toki, which is the last time he actually sees her too. His typical Kimono is also is just different from the entirety of his flashback. 20 years he wore the same short cut Kimono, now he doesn't after being sent forward in time?

To me this looks like a very on the nose fake. I asked this question already yesterday, but why would:

- Oden show up after the Scabbards fail to defeat Kaido?
- Oda not give Oden a far more dramatic entrance (major attack, double spread, etc)

The "mundane" aspect of him meeting them in a storage closet is a big part of why I don't think its him. Oda LOVES dramatic entrances, this was far from it

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I find so PATHETIC some people come here to trash the series and not only that, put their opinion as a FACT and absolute true.

And even funnier is that the Post time Arcs have less flaws, more tension, less "plots holes".

Imagine an amazing arc like water 7/ ennies lobby THESE DAYS and WEEKLY:

-luffy getting stuck between a building.
-luffy geting stuck between a building AGAIN.
-Usopp losing the money after get warned like a idiot.
- Franky brothers plot as stupid vilains.
-paulie getting fingered mutiple times and not dying.
-Iceberg getting 6 shots and not dying.
-Spanda a complete idiot as the headmaster of ALL the Arc.
-kaku and jabra discussing who kids like more in the middle of a fight.
-Luffy trying to reach the bridge and going into the sea like a moron.
- sanji getting trashed no matter what since is a woman.
-spandan being DUMB and pushing the button by mistake and calling a Buster call by accident.
-jabra trolling with a stupid history of robin for people fall.
- usopp getting stucked with zoro because he was laughing of jabra and kaku.
-chopper loving his oponent abilities in the middle of a fight to save Robin.
-luffy getting 2 "ass pull" gear 2 and 3.
-zoro geting 1 "ass pull" asura.
-sanji getting 1 "ass pull" diable jamble.
-franky a Cyborg that need soda as combustive and have Fart techiniques.
- A kid like Chiminey discovering everything in ennies lobby and helping luffy reach Lucci.
- Lucci saying that they have permision to kill but dont kill NOBODY ever, not even franky brothers when he meet them.
-zoro landing EXACTLY on a chimney and getting stuck.
-luffy defeating Lucci only by Will Power since he already used g2 and G3 and Lucci was standing and winning.
- Every cp9 member except Lucci having lots of gags in their fights.
-paulie and the rest surviving canon balls that close and big.
-some stupid fights in the train until reach the objective.
-Robin not kiling spanda for no reason.

And i can keep going and going for this arc or any other...

And the funny thing is that weekly this Arc was getting WAY more trashed than wano as a example...and turned as a whole a fantastic Arc

And i reread wano 3 times already and is a amazing Arc, when finished Will be even better.

Because thats what is One piece and still is until today. TOTALLY.
Great point!

Also, sometimes frustrates my when people trash individual chapters because they were 'boring' and nothing epic happened. But when you read the same chapter in a row with other ones, they fit in perfectly. I am enjoying Wano a lot!

The question is who this fake Oden is .
Now if he is real i won't like it but it's not him being alive would have change there actions since he thought to be dead.
The question would then become where was he all this time and most likely time skipping would be the answer .

Status
Not open for further replies.