Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so will sanji continue fighting queen 1v1 or someone will come to aid him?
Possibly Chopper after he recovers from his wounds and heals Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

Waido SZN let's go

Woro

Soon

Sanji was great this chapter! Funny, badass, very smart with his attack, Judges Son! :finally::finally::finally:

Kid always looks so malignant

he's just smiling for some wholesome news about Luffy being alive:crazwhat:
Oh, the guy whose DF Oda forgot to mention. I see, I see...

Possibly Chopper after he recovers from his wounds and heals Zoro.
After the 30 minutes MP boost Chopper is done.
Caesar even said that in the flashback last chapter.
Last thing he'll do will be healing Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

Bruh people actually believe Perospero is down :cantseeme:
It's obviously not permanently K.O.ed because Neko is already coming to beat his ass once more in this raid.

@nik87 @Paperchampion23 @Aknolagon
reasons why zoro not fighting king and marco will be the one who beat him

"Chapter 403, Sanji was defeated by Kalifa, Nami replaced the fight and complimented him. 10 chapters later, chapter 413, Sanji made an appearance and saved Usopp from Jabra. Then he made a speech to boost Usopp's confidence. Chapter 1005, Sanji was captured by Black Maria, Robin replaced the fight and complimented him. 10 chapters later, chapter 1015, Sanji made an appearance and saved Chopper from Queen. Then he made a speech to boost Chopper's confidence. Oda, you magnificient bastard"

Wouldn't that make Marco the zoro of ennies Lobby ? He held off King and Queen (kaku and jabra) And kept chopper (ussop) safe long enough for sanji to come in and save chopper (ussop)
No because Marco isn't a main character. If you are going to follow a pattern, at least follow one that is consistent. That is Zoro fighting the #2, Sanji fighting the #3. If you guys can't see that these fights are all going to Strawhats, then I have no idea what you are actually expecting from the story

Next

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87 @Paperchampion23 @Aknolagon
reasons why zoro not fighting king and marco will be the one who beat him

"Chapter 403, Sanji was defeated by Kalifa, Nami replaced the fight and complimented him. 10 chapters later, chapter 413, Sanji made an appearance and saved Usopp from Jabra. Then he made a speech to boost Usopp's confidence. Chapter 1005, Sanji was captured by Black Maria, Robin replaced the fight and complimented him. 10 chapters later, chapter 1015, Sanji made an appearance and saved Chopper from Queen. Then he made a speech to boost Chopper's confidence. Oda, you magnificient bastard"

Wouldn't that make Marco the zoro of ennies Lobby ? He held off King and Queen (kaku and jabra) And kept chopper (ussop) safe long enough for sanji to come in and save chopper (ussop)
I dont mind if Zoro ends up fighting Kaido only but you have to explain why you mind if Zoro fights both King and Kaido. :myman:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Aight, I’ll admit it...Sanji was a badass this chapter. It’s refreshing to see him get a modicum of the respect Oda used to give him before the timeskip, I’d say this is his defining moment since then (WCI is the worst arc in the series and I refuse to acknowledge pretty much anything that happened therein). Beyond twisting Queen up and knocking Perospero away, his words to Chopper really do evoke the cool, collected, confident guy he was before the pervert thing overrode every aspect of his personality. If this continues, maybe his more vocal fans will also be treated with a bit more dignity around here :wellwell:

Not gonna believe Kin/Kiku/Kanjuro (or KKK for short...wait...) are actually dead until the arc ends without them, Kanjuro alone has been sliced down three times now and has come back after at least two of those. Seeing Kin’s resolve to defend Momo to his (nearly) last breath just reinforces what a tremendous character he’s been, I honestly don’t think we talk about his role in and impact on the story enough. If this is his final stand, I don’t see any shame in a warrior’s death :feelscryingman:

All right, I gotta talk about it again - Momo hearing Luffy’s voice saying he’s gonna beat Kaido is fine, whatever, standard fare for a predictable shonen...but WHAT THE FUCK, HOW did he not recognize him last chapter?! He’s spent more time around Luffy over the last few canonical weeks and months than his own fucking father, there’s a zero percent chance he could speak to a fucking ancient elephant a few arcs ago but didn’t notice right away that he was hearing his greatest ally’s voice now. It’s a minor thing, I know, but it’s emblematic of the larger problem, that Oda thinks we’ve all gone as soft in the head as he has and we won’t remember basic facts from either context or previous parts of the series in the face of ~*~manufactured dramatic tension for the sole purpose of filling panel space~*~
Give me a God damn break, this could have been avoided by just showing Momo going “Huh??” last chapter instead of crying like a bitch over a sensation he supposedly got acclimated to between the time Luffy left Zou and when he came to Wano :stop:

Also, not revealing Law’s crew as the ones who saved Luffy is just stupid...they hyped it up as some huge reveal, and all it was is the most obvious choice of players who were already at the scene but weren’t playing a clearly defined role. The Big Mom Pirates were the only other reasonable option based on proximity alone, and nobody else like the Marines or Revolutionaries have shown up yet, so to act as if the latter was a possibility is false advertising at best by that crowd. A rare miss for people who generally do good work if you ask me, which you didn’t :specialmeh:

Finally, I think the time is right, that this chapter’s end clinched it...the #Yamato4Nakama train has officially left the station, any stragglers who regret not hopping aboard may feel free to latch onto the bandwagon behind it:cr7::steef::yonjidoggy:

Last edited:
Does it matter?
He ganged up on 2 people, no honor in that
At least Sanji never pretended he has bushido or honor with his fight
I respect that more than pretending then be hypocrite lol
You are just being salty bro Zoro already embraced his piracy all the way back in ch 17.
He is honorable but not stupid facing an emperor of the sea alone while they are already vastly outnumbered would be. Kaido himself is a scum doesn't have the slightest bit of honor why would even Zoro need to uphold anything against someone like him.

You thought Zeus was too overpowered? Then you ain't ready for what's coming.
Clima tact, which has all kinds of weather abilities, coming to life due to Zeus' soul is far more broken as not only will it boost lightning, what Zeus was doing but it will boost everything else coming from clima tact itself... The new Weather Witch is among us, BM can retire.

Next KO comes with Awakening and last KO makes him walk on water. :finally:
I don't think this makes sense.

Zeus had more of big mom's soul than the clima-tact. I doubt it will be as strong. However, like you said, it will boost everything else, meaning it will probably be more useful.

Aight, I’ll admit it...Sanji was a badass this chapter. It’s refreshing to see him get a modicum of the respect Oda used to give him before the timeskip, I’d say this is his defining moment since then (WCI is the worst arc in the series and I refuse to acknowledge pretty much anything that happened therein). Beyond twisting Queen up and knocking Perospero away, his words to Chopper really do evoke the cool, collected, confident guy he was before the pervert thing overrode every aspect of his personality. If this continues, maybe his more vocal fans will also be treated with a bit more dignity around here :wellwell:

Not gonna believe Kin/Kiku/Kanjuro (or KKK for short...wait...) are actually dead until the arc ends without them, Kanjuro alone has been sliced down three times now and has come back after at least two of those. Seeing Kin’s resolve to defend Momo to his (nearly) last breath just reinforces what a tremendous character he’s been, I honestly don’t think we talk about his role in and impact on the story enough. If this is his final stand, I don’t see any shame in a warrior’s death :feelscryingman:

All right, I gotta talk about it again - Momo hearing Luffy’s voice saying he’s gonna beat Kaido is fine, whatever, standard fare for a predictable shonen...but WHAT THE FUCK, HOW did he not recognize him last chapter?! He’s spent more time around Luffy over the last few canonical weeks and months than his own fucking father, there’s a zero percent chance he could speak to a fucking ancient elephant a few arcs ago but didn’t notice right away that he was hearing his greatest ally’s voice now. It’s a minor thing, I know, but it’s emblematic of the larger problem, that Oda thinks we’ve all gone as soft in the head as he has and we won’t remember basic facts from either context or previous parts of the series in the face of ~*~manufactured dramatic tension for the sole purpose of filling panel space~*~
Give me a God damn break, this could have been avoided by just showing Momo going “Huh??” last chapter instead of crying like a bitch over a sensation he supposedly got acclimated to between the time Luffy left Zou and when he came to Wano :stop:

Also, not revealing Law’s crew as the ones who saves Luffy is just stupid...they hyped it up as some huge reveal, and all it was is the most obvious choice of players who were already at the scene but weren’t playing a clearly defined role. The Big Mom Pirates were the only other reasonable option based on proximity alone, and nobody else like the Marines or Revolutionaries have shown up yet, so to act as if the latter was a possibility is false advertising at best by that crowd. A rare miss for people who generally do good work if you ask me, which you didn’t :specialmeh:

Finally, I think the time is right, that this chapter’s end clinched it...the #Yamato4Nakama train has officially left the station, any stragglers who regret not hopping aboard may feel free to latch onto the bandwagon behind it:cr7::steef::yonjidoggy:
I'm like 50/50 right now on:

- Kanjuro turning good. If he's alive, I don't see why or how Oda will continue to play the "actor" trope with him. I have a feeling there will be some emotional moment between the 3 and "10" scabbards being a thing.

- Asura will also recover. Inu will lose and recover. Raizo will win. Denjiro will help Franky but then lose, then recover. Neko will win. Izou and Kawamatsu will play their roles and stay alive.

- The 10 Numbers being used to destroy the capital

- Consequently, the 10 scabbards there to save the capital from the 10 Numbers.

Just seems like it could be on the nose in terms of symbolism and giving the scabbards good personal victories.

After the 30 minutes MP boost Chopper is done.
Caesar even said that in the flashback last chapter.
Last thing he'll do will be healing Zoro.
You're saying it as if Chopper died. Yes, 30 minutes time boost should thecniquely have repercussions on Chopper's body, that's obvious–also Chopper received damage from Queen but he will for sure come back. First of all, you forgot that there are also three additional doctors in Wano: The mink Doctor from Zou, Law who is currently fighting against Meme, and Marco who is currently fighting against Queen. Some of them can help Chopper to recover faster, I'd bet on the Zou mink doctor since he's currently not fighting anyone. Second, Oda can use ass pulls! Chopper's 30 minutes time boost was an ass pull, we've never seen Chopper and Ceasar having that conversation together, Oda just made it up and showed us the flashback. Oda can easily do the same trick once again. Chopper might have another flashback in which Ceasar tells Chopper that he can help with his recovery tim.

Good chapter, good development, we see how Luffy will get rescued already and we get the official Sanji matchup
I would just also like to point out all my tireless discussion on the spoilers section and the spoilers summary completely ruined the experience for me
It was an amazing chapter and I had no joy on reading it at all because I had already analyzed all the spoilers and the summary to death
That sucks
Well, never again

It's gonna be interesting to see how Sanji is gonna deal with Queen's poison that's strong enough to kill even Luffy.
Queen will use hybrid soon, his plagues are going to awaken Sanji's genetical enhancements :hohoho: :cheers::kobeha:
Full Ancient Zoans are slow, thats when hybrid comes, which showcases how much King and Queen are just having fun for this whole time.

Honestly i think the Raid Suit may be pretty useful against the plagues

Status
Not open for further replies.