Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny when yall ask this lime Oda can't come up with some magical/eventful way to get Zoro better.

Like you and plenty others are expecting him to recover to a point to realistically behead Kaido the same night/morning, yet can't even see the idea that someone helps him heal or ignore his injuries until he stops fighting.

Like it's one thing to say you don't know how, it's another to sit here and claim its impossible when we don't know the extent of Marco's powers or even how Zoro may or may not get healed in time for anything else.
Do you think that Marco will get beaten ?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
There's a reason it wasn't. Cause that wasn't zoros big moment against kaido.
I'm all up for Zoro having another go at Kaido.
But not "after fighting King". It's either one of the other. Having both does not "elevate" zoro, it just devalues King.

"RS Sanji is veteran level"
"Sanji was equal to Page One in their fight"
"Jimbe has replaced Sanji in the M3"
"Killer and Drake are above Sanji"
"The best Sanji could get from this raid is half dead Jack"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The headcanon crumbling is a majestic scene to watch.
:shocking:
And now these guys speak like if Sanji soloing a YC2 would be an L.
LMAO
:suresure:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
R.I.P. Kid VS BM one on one.

R.I.P. Sanji VS King; I genuinely wanted Sanji to fight King.:josad:

I thought Law's crew is gonna rescue Luffy but it appears to be someone or something else. I hope Yamato won't get beaten in under ten minutes. She doesn't have level 3 COA, so I am willing to bet she can coat her attacks in COC.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm all up for Zoro having another go at Kaido.
But not "after fighting King". It's either one of the other. Having both does not "elevate" zoro, it just devalues King.
King's getting devalued if he fights a broken zoro regardless.

stop your headcannon, zoro put a scar on kaido's chest for the rest of his life and you still think he's inferior to queen lmao
It was due to an intentional use of CoC... Its not part of Zoro's strength yet if he cant use it intentionally and controlled.

All of Zoro's other Feats against the Yonko were hype Feats not much different from that of the Scabbards, Law and Killer.

Law and Kidd vs Big Mom? Tbh dont see them winning at all making her weaker yes but not beating Marco needs to come :phoenixmarco:. Sanji vs Queen a perfect matchup and balanced for Sanjis Powerlvl. :brootea:. The Beast Pirates allowing Zoro resting this much is just more scary for his future Opponents King and the Final showdown between Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido :finally:

I didn’t even know you called Akainu slow lol. Akainu’s inferior right now is the fastest character in OP so I’m not going to bother responding to idiotic claims.

It was easily dodged by base Luffy. Bagua Kaido is in the same speed tier as Big Job who is old, morbidly obese, pregnant, and lacks any sort of combat training whatsoever.

There is no difference between Kaido’s attack and movement speed since Thunder Bagua is a moving attack. Kaido is too slow to catch a fleeing Momonosuke while Akainu easily caught a fleeing Jinbe, even while Ivankov, Inazuma, and other Pirates and Revos were stalling him. Akainu simply defeated all of them and defeated Jinbe instantly.

With Kaido, it’s actually portrayed as tense as to whether or not he can surpass Yamato and catch a toddler lol.
didn’t even know you called Akainu slow lol. Akainu’s inferior right now is the fastest character in OP so I’m not going to bother responding to idiotic claims.

The fact that akainu is greater than X or Y still doesn't change the fact that it's slow. As I already told you LEE, he doesn't have any decent speed feats, his attacks are slow. Who did he go through? For the fodder INAZUMA and IVANKOV ? While KAIDO blitzes LAW and ZORO with BAGUA? LAW and ZORO > ABYSM > INAZUMA and IVANKOV. Base Luffy has speed to avoid LASER of pacifists, the same LASER of KIZARU, a Luffy of SABAODY with CoO of forages, after SABAODY we had several in which BASE LUFFY evolved and became stronger in WCI acquired FS something that the admirals do not have, soon they will be hit by BAGUA KAIDO.

Akainu simply defeated all of them and defeated Jinbe instantly
Made insane... AKAINU managed to hit a merman in the air, which does not have wings.
While KAIDO does SOLO 1X9, and receives only one attack, dealing with 9 people at the same time. Which is vastly more difficult than anything akainu has faced.

With Kaido, it’s actually portrayed as tense as to whether or not he can surpass Yamato and catch a toddler lol

YAMATO is in addition to IVANKOV and INAZUMA, two forages. YAMATO blitz INAZUMA and IVANKOV with their BAGUA. YAMATO > JACK, the same JACK that SENGOKU treated as a formidable enemy. Have you translated this CARD LEE? The biggest L of the LARINES is in it, "JACK is not frightened in front of an admiral, and he faces him as equals", the navy sees him as a formidable enemy.

The thing is, he gets nothing only until the point when he actually does.
He doesn't get anything from King as well.
UNLESS, in the future, King is revealed to have CoC as well and Zoro gets something out of the fight by improving his.
But that is something we cannot currently say, because it is not shown that King has CoC. Dude can't even get the respect from Whoswho and Sasaki. Had to pretend to be Kaido to call them.
Great narrative he somehow benefits even though he doesnt, like his Pica fight. It would be like fighting Pica. literally gained nothing from that fight

Again King is a swordsman, and im going to assume a very proficient one at that, if he is not that's just sad and an absolute joke

Yet King is ordering everyone around still.

Status
Not open for further replies.