Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting to think Luffy wouldn’t be called the 5th emperor if there were commanders with higher bounties than him.

I don’t even think Beckman has a higher bounty than Luffy.
Nooo, really? I think the fandom spent a lot of time inventing reasons to hate Big News Morgans and call him fake news rather than consider that it didn't fucking matter.

We don't know if Marco lost because he tripped on a banana. We don't know how any other event played out. All that mattered for emperors is reception and perception.

lanji got a free hit to and with his dj did nothing meanwhile chopper actually made queen bleed :milaugh:
lets not forget sanji couldnt make p1 bleed to
man getting free hits and doing nothing
Queen stated he isn't doing damage, so what Head Piece you on?

By your logic, Zoro has no feats this arc since most of his attacks been attacking while his enemies weren't focus on him like Apoo and Kaido.

Sanji defeated PO as you don't need to show blood to know you did damage otherwise Luffy isn't doing same with fighting with his body at times :kayneshrug:.

I still think Marco will fight Kaido for little bit as well. the question will he defeats King before that or someone else will take on King.
to be honest i am disappointed about X-Drake and Killer's match ups. fighting Apo and Hawkins who are not near a commander level as it seems they are not even part of the F6
I am pretty sure both Apoo and Hawkins can trash Queen and Jack.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Crane, when you can come on your account, we can talk like adults. Not dealing with 'ZKK' user who still thinks it will happened. Amazing zig zag you go around not facing the facts and you try to be hypocrite to call me out :pepecafe:.
Neither @The White Crane nor I are afraid to call you a jackass in public, what makes you think we have to hide behind alts like SOME PEOPLE who previously got banned for exactly the same kind of bullshit they’re spewing now?? Get this through your thick skull - when you are consistently, thoroughly, and violently incorrect, people are going to tell you so on a regular basis :kayneshrug:

This same Hody low Diffed a 70+ Million Bounty Pirate and his entire crew with his Hands tied . And Hody is twice as strong in Sea while Zoro is 50% his powers underwater

Yet a single nameless attack from Zoro made him faint
A Single nameless attack from Kamazo made Zoro faint. Turns out getting hit by swords is bad for you. Weird right?

lanji got a free hit to and with his dj did nothing meanwhile chopper actually made queen bleed :milaugh:
lets not forget sanji couldnt make p1 bleed to
man getting free hits and doing nothing
internal bleeding :goyea: every single kick made Page One fall to the ground, Diable Jambe is much more internal damage than anything, just see Luffy after getting hit (his skull got cracked).

Don't forget Page One screaming with the last blow :myman:
Diable Jambe gets a lot stronger depending on the situation

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zolo, stop. Your embarrassing yourself with 'Moe Fetish'. I know it is you.

Zoro didn't saved everyone. He got hit by the gas and fainted.
What excuses? You guys are one making excuses as it's same thing like with Sanji, but you can't admit fault.
So again you think Franky > Whitebeard who couldn't break same material at Marineford? Again understand certain materials are made to prevent like Birdcage and Zoro unable to cut it.
Zolo couldn't stop them underwater, but yet could try to attack their captain.
Sanji harm Vergo even nerfed and was fine after the fight. Sanji didn't went full power, so Idk your headcannon unlike Zoro struggling to beat Apoo on his own and need Drake to help him.
no moe turd for brains

where was it said to be the same material ?
wb would smash that door into pieces

once again moe show the panel of zoro not being able to cut the birdcage

except he did

what zoro cannot do is breathe underwater
so if thats an L then the whole human race shares that L

vergo didnt even use haki
he broke sanjis leg with sanjis fighting style
if vergo went full power sanji would be dead

Status
Not open for further replies.