Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but Luffy is generic good guy since the beginning with some distinguishable traits....and that distinguishable traits still remain intact...
anyways you are free to hate but don't bother to "justify"......:kayneshrug:
Yeah He literally learned speaking Voice of all things while Ko'd underwater, Laws crew suddenly hearing it, Yup distinguishable trait indeed.

Now telepathy is a thing... And somehow Luffy unlocks this power while drowning and unconscious but still could communicate with it under such circumstance... :okay: Makes sense I guess.:luuh:
Technically telepathy has been a thing since Fishman Island. Funny enough it was originally introduced underwater to start with.

Yeah i kinda agree with what you’re saying

to this day i believe him “winning” vs katakuri was bullshit and him immediately learning Adv CoC was even more bizarre

But I don’t think Oda will make the same mistake a 3rd time
I used to stop reading One Piece after luffy fight with kata, I start to read again cause I'm bored..
Unfortunately, it's getting worse..

Bruhhhh now it makes sense.

910 (Enter Wano) - 924 (Act End Chapter) = 15 Chapters

926 (Post Act 1 End Chapter ) - 955 (Act End Chapter) = 30 Chapters

957 (Post Act 2 End Chapter) - 1016 (Act End Chapter) = 60 Chapters

Lit. I expect a 3 Chapter Reverie.
I'm not sure how, but it would be sweet to finalize the matchups first, but I don't see how Zoro could recover in a chapter unless Marco introduces some jank recovery and assists Chopper lol. Then you have the idea that Chopper, Nami and Usopp are without opponents, unless Ulti/Page 1 get back up, and that still doesn't cover Chopper lol

Yeah He literally learned speaking Voice of all things while Ko'd underwater, Laws crew suddenly hearing it, Yup distinguishable trait indeed.
dude...you don't even know what and how Luffy communicated with momo....Luffy can hear things and sense emotions even in preskip and somehow able to communicate for the first time...even Kaido mentioned that Luffy glaring at him even while unconscious.......besides, Luffy can communicate only with momo..Law's crew hearing it kinda farfetched though.....why talking about powerups that has nothing to do with character traits...but again I forgot you are trying to justify yourself as you have problem with only Luffy even when Zoro just like that can cut fire.......

dude...you don't even know what and how Luffy communicated with momo....Luffy can hear things and sense emotions even in preskip and somehow able to communicate for the first time...even Kaido mentioned that Luffy glaring at him even while unconscious.......besides, Luffy can communicate only with momo..Law's crew hearing it kinda farfetched though.....why talking about powerups that has nothing to do with character traits...but again I forgot you are trying to justify yourself as you have problem with only Luffy even when Zoro just like that can cut fire.......
Didn't read a single word, I ain't here to read essays, keep crying anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.