Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh, y’all had better get ready. If Yamato has AdCoC, then get ready to enter the point in the story where literally everyone has AdCoC, just as I predicted lol.

As if Oda hadn’t been fucking up enough lately, the only thing worse than actually introducing AdCoC into the story, is giving it to every relevant fighter in the New World, and that’s the route we’re heading towards lol.
just like everyone has Future sight?

Poor Zoro, he went beyond his limits just so that he could awaken his CoC this arc while Oda casually hands it (with better control) to a new SH member (Yamato) who showed up some 30 chapters ago!

Feels like all the struggles Zoro went through to reach that point is creditless if Yamato shows better usage of it

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Wano literally is known for Kairoseki masonry and they are heading back to the capital lol.

Yall forget Hawkins using Kairoseki pins to prevent Law from teleporting
Wano can't hold Kaido forever. It'll be pointless to leave a defeated Kaido alive. I don't wna see this fool pop up as a member of BB pirates in Raftel. Thanks but no thanks:gonope:

H

humanbeing

Poor Zoro, he went beyond his limits just so that he could awaken his CoC this arc while Oda casually hands it (with better control) to a new SH member (Yamato) who showed up some 30 chapters ago!

Feels like all the struggles Zoro went through to reach that point is creditless if Yamato shows better usage of it
Don't put the salt on the wounds Bro. lol , Kidding aside Zoro and Sanji will be at the same level as Yamato at the end of the arc. i would say it is the new version of Rayleigh , Gaban and Oden.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Killer never fought hybrid/base kaido and clashing like that.........attacking dragon kaido is easy and he had a technique which can bypass dura.........
Haha it was sarcastic, I don't believe at all that beginning of Wano Luffy was weaker than Killer. It was to show that the first Luffy vs Kaido was not a real fight and Luffy wasn't really focused, and also that everyone on the rooftop wasn't YC1+

Wano can't hold Kaido forever. It'll be pointless to leave a defeated Kaido alive. I don't wna see this fool pop up as a member of BB pirates in Raftel. Thanks but no thanks:gonope:
Who says they can't? You?

Who says they'd hold Kaido and not CP-0? Or Sword?

This is like saying Zoro is going to kill all of Luffy's future opponents. Like

"Blackbeard won't stop trying to destroy the world!"

"Im won't stop!"

"Shanks won't stop!"

It's already proven that Kairoseki can keep even Yonko at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.