rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good chapter.

So the okami Yamato theories were kinda on the right tracks after all then? Same legend, anyhow. Yin-yang ice fire with Kaido was cool enough (no pun). Still interested to see why exactly it’s a fruit that Kaido wanted though, and who he wanted it for, more importantly. Still a lot to come for the reasons why Kaido is on Wano at all.

Robin vs Black Maria, thankfully, a good fight. Ulti and Page One have been exceptions, not the rule, fighting wise. Good use of Robin and Brooks’ powers. I’m enjoying this fight being one with real meaning behind it, with Robin moving on from Ennies Lobby and in turn showing that not only is she not a liability, she’ll stand up for the rest of the crew the way they did for her. Poor old Brook not getting a one vs one, but I suppose if he solos a bunch of enemies it’ll still be decent enough. Next chapter should finish off this subplot with Giga Robin beating Black Maria.

Not much to say about the Luffy bit. Caribou returns. A character who I’m only interested in because he will one day snitch to someone about Shirahoshi.

It’s still a stop-start break situation, yeah? Is Obon next week or the week after?
What wasn't that in April?

So sad about Sanji fans outthere..
Sanji only a tools for Luffy. Just things called "wings" of PK, who standing equally with his and only firstmate, the World Stongest Swordman "Zorro"..

The End

:myman::suresure:

Alright, we all know the obvious choice for the Pheasant is Marco... but we were all pretty sure of tiger, then kirin... and we saw how that turned out. We've also heard Kuzan (formerly Aokiji aka Blue Pheasant), but this is redundant with Yamato's ice powers. Thus, I want to make a different guess for the pheasant:

Eustass Kid
  • His fruit is the Jiki-Jiki fruit. Pheasant in Japanese is kiji, and this information was conspicuously added to the SBS after Oda said he forgot to put it in the manga.
  • Based on the context of Oden's flashback, I think we should expect all of Momonosuke's allies to be from the next generation. Marco was a pirate on the ship where Momonosuke was born, so he's definitely the previous generation.
  • Momonosuke never directly interacted with Kid (?), but he at least helped break open the prison that was holding Kid. Marco, on the other hand, came to Wano because of Luffy and doesn't really have any reason to be Momo's ally
  • This cover from Chapter 1012 speaks for itself:

Alright, we all know the obvious choice for the Pheasant is Marco... but we were all pretty sure of tiger, then kirin... and we saw how that turned out. We've also heard Kuzan (formerly Aokiji aka Blue Pheasant), but this is redundant with Yamato's ice powers. Thus, I want to make a different guess for the pheasant:

Eustass Kid
  • His fruit is the Jiki-Jiki fruit. Pheasant in Japanese is kiji, and this information was conspicuously added to the SBS after Oda said he forgot to put it in the manga.
  • Based on the context of Oden's flashback, I think we should expect all of Momonosuke's allies to be from the next generation. Marco was a pirate on the ship where Momonosuke was born, so he's definitely the previous generation.
  • Momonosuke never directly interacted with Kid (?), but he at least helped break open the prison that was holding Kid. Marco, on the other hand, came to Wano because of Luffy and doesn't really have any reason to be Momo's ally
  • This cover from Chapter 1012 speaks for itself:
Looks like youre the only member that have a brain in this forum

Im sick of zoro vs sanji topic
Every thread has become powerscaling discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.