Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess CoA isn't confirmed. I suppose the fact that Sabo uses Dragon Claw with CoA Armament (maybe even Ryuo) doesn't mean that Robin can do it too.
Technically the move itself could be done without haki. We got no confirmation that it needs haki 100% to be used. Thing is if Robin had haki for surr‚ why would the flashback not mention it at all‚ but mention Fishman Karate and dragon claw

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
because zoro supposed to be superhuman
Not a regular human

Using that excuse is sad
When kid sanji survived much much longer without food
Still a human.

+ I made a small mistake.

I wanted to point out the food poisoning. This is a different case to casual Hunger. Zoro also went thru Hunger before and he was all good.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It happened visibly twice in the manga, both times where Sanji wasn't wearing black trousers that make it impossible to show.
Once in WCI blocking Daifuku's halberd with white trousers, and yes it is in the Manga vs Drake where his legs are bare, reread it and focus on his legs.
If you deny this then, you are acting in bad faith and/or have visual impairment and need high prescription lenses.
Stop whining Candy.

Post panels.

Still a human.

+ I made a small mistake.

I wanted to point out the food poisoning. This is a different case to casual Hunger. Zoro also went thru Hunger before and he was all good.
AGAIN
A simple thing like food poisoning should not be able to one shot a superhuman

even regular people can handle food poisoning
But a supposed superhuman like zoro couldn’t?

he got one shotted by killer just admit it

You will see...
:cheers:
2) No he had Haki, as confirmed by this arc.
Addressed this. Zoro was only able to cut steel with one specific technique, and we learned in Wa No that the voice he heard in Alabasta for Shishi Sonson was Haki. And he could only do that with one technique.
What is now you point?
Did we reader now that he use haki back then? Did Zoro know that he use haki back then? Did Luffy know the concept of haki?
You take your arguments out of your ass and coming with something who is far back in Pre ts.

Now we as reader now haki, we know the concept, Luffy know haki, Robin know haki, why Luffy should lie about Robin not having haki, are really so denial to not even wanna accept that lmao?
Robin couldn´t hurt Monet, Luffy literally confirm it their is no point to deny it at this point.
No one expect Luffy, Zoro and Sanji had haki or do you wanna tell us that you know more then Oda,Luffy and Robin?

Stop it and accept that Robin can use now CoA, probably even full body.#
:cheers:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Bullshit coming from a bullshitter who thinks Sanji can't use hardening.
Stop reading swordpiece and patchworking headcanon from zorotard forum posts.
Sanji has basic coo(luffy and ussop are better than him), a poor coa(robin is a lot of better than him) and he doesn't have coc(zoro got it) :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.