• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro: "Santouryuu...!!"

Sanji: "Diable...!!"

Zoro: "Rengoku Oni Giri!!!"

Sanji: "Mouton Shot!!!"

In a BADASS final double spread, Sanji and Zoro attack King and Queen together.

Zoro: "Hey swirly, if we manage to win this battle...!!"

Sanji: "Yeah, I can begin to see it...
The image of Luffy as “the Pirate King”!!!"
Goddamn not only this is going to be an epic panel but with a badass speech as well!!:steef:

Zoro and Sanji Hype!:finally:

Kaido is not losing in 15 mins. My guess is Luffy will use King Kong Gun and fail to use advanced CoC, and that will temporary knock Kaido out just for Onigashima to drop.

Then with awakening Kaido will come back and he'll have to use advanced CoC KKG to KO him.
The only things probably ending in the next 15 minutes are everything but the Yonko fights and maaaaaybe Zoro/Sanji vs Calamities.

The war will still happen even if he crashes the island (probably in the mainland), but some key things need to at least end first.

BASE SANJI MUTTON SHOT = ENMA ZORO RENGKEOGKU ONI GARI + COA HAKI COATING + BANDANA

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
sanji dont skipe lag day
Zoro needed treatment after strongest attack in the series.

Sanji fainted after unnamed attacks from YC who are 100X weaker than Yonkos.

EZ.
reality: blocked 1 second and was teleported.

the only fact you have, is that Zoro passed out for the Killer's attack, the only concrete thing about it.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Kaido is not losing in 15 mins. My guess is Luffy will use King Kong Gun and fail to use advanced CoC, and that will temporary knock Kaido out just for Onigashima to drop.

Then with awakening Kaido will come back and he'll have to use advanced CoC KKG to KO him.
I don't think Luffy will beat Kaido using advanced CoC KKG, he'll beat him with a new Gear 4 form or Gear 5 imo

I can see Luffy using KKG on Kaido at some point though.

The only things probably ending in the next 15 minutes are everything but the Yonko fights and maaaaaybe Zoro/Sanji vs Calamities.

The war will still happen even if he crashes the island (probably in the mainland), but some key things need to at least end first.
Kaido needs to be KOed temporarily for Onigashima to drop. I see no other way for this to go.

Plus, if Zooan awakening is improved recovery, we'll get to witness with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.