Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco is different since he is mythical who gets zoan benefits in base as well, unlike others.
Even if he transforms other body parts, he gains nothing, regeneration works for him regardless of form.
I think that Oda just kept this form in order to show it later in a cool reversal of the Momotaro gang against Kaido.

Meh ; Larco fighting both for some time and zoan queen at that who can only shoot one laser and then fought chopper and sanji ; Base king without hybrid and flame abilities defeated him

Hybrid king + flames > Larco
So you assume Queen limit himself to use 1 laser? Okay then Marco limit himself to use one leg to face each one lol and thats after facing BM for sometime, base king defeated post-BM Marco in 2 v 1, Marco hype is inevitablllll

Yeah look how even their location where they got beaten are marked so no Page One and Ulti coming back either.

At best if a F6 gets up they will play minor role, they wont fight their opponents anymore they got beaten.
I'm fine with this it means we will have more chapters and panel time for the calamity fights:funky:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think that Oda just kept this form in order to show it later in a cool reversal of the Momotaro gang against Kaido.
Might be so, once his regeneration reaches its limit, he could actually start benefiting from all body parts transforming.
Whether this form will give him something or not, the point is that he was not in a hybrid.
It is not human form, it is not zoan form thus it is hybrid, partial but hybrid nonetheless.
The 101 of hybrid is a union of two different things, which is exactly what Marco has shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.