Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those scenes prove how much stronger King is compared to Queen and how he's taking Zoro much more serious.

King is using his sword. He turned it into a sword breaker to either try to break/remove Zoro's sword. He is punching and kicking. All that shows he's taking the fight much more serious than earlier.

Just because Zoro and Sanji those two are very important and are required to help Luffy become Pirate King doesn't mean that they are equal in strength. Nobody can become pirate king alone. Without Nami they would probably sail in circles but that doesn't mean her strength is equal to other straw hats strength. A character's strength and a character's importance are not the same.
Wings are equal.
2200 and 2180 re-established, deal with it.

i havent checked through the thread so idk if this has been mentioned but king has a sword breaker weapon you can look them up his sword looks exactly like that so he will probably break on of zoro swords assuming the sandai since its the weakest and then zoro will finish him with a 1 or 2 sword style technique knowing that zoro has done the oden pose before for 2 sword style im betting he will use his own version of tougen toutsuka or hell maybe zoro knows how to do it lmao we just dont know lol but anyways thats how i see the fight ending

Sanji’s mother didn’t want Sanji to become a heartless monster nothing to do with Sanji’s strength or taking advantage of Judge’s technology. Why do people keep over-analyzing everything? Lol.
She wanted him to be a human not a damn cyborg or sum shi. Sanji literally said in this chapter that he is a human being and that what his mom wanted, but unfortunately it seems he became the weapon his father wanted.

luffy will have to hold off kaido himself for a long time, gear 5 luffy fighting without stopping until the dawn comes, one by one the straw hats will join the fight with kaido, finishing off with zoro who struggles to his feet after the medicine wears off and lands the final blow to kill him.
Post automatically merged:

it will be the scabbards vs kaido all over again but the straw hats win. luffy is the moon, the 9 other straw hats are the 9 shadows he casts

She wanted him to be a human not a damn cyborg or sum shi. Sanji literally said in this chapter that he is a human being and that what his mom wanted, but unfortunately it seems he became the weapon his father wanted.
The Vinsmoke’s are not cyborgs though.
You better go reread that flashback, Sora didn’t oppose her kids being superhuman she just didn’t want them to be emotionless that’s why she took those drugs that unfortunately only worked on Sanji.

Sanji will always refuse anything that links him to being a Vinsmoke, he is human but not a normal human my guy, he was modified but like his father said human emotions got in the way of him reach his full potential unlike his brothers
Post automatically merged:

Yes king = queen their current opponents
What does that have to do with what I said?

Status
Not open for further replies.