Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what? Like i said, Sanji out-performing someone who can see the future > everything Zoro showed in terms of CoO.
I don't expect smart thinking from Zorofans anyways so :kayneshrug:
Lol Katakuri knew Sanji would dodge before flicking it. Again what so special again? We know Sanji has CoO. Whats stopping Katakuri shooting another jellybean(simultaneously) where he see Sanji dodge? Now if Sanji dodge that attack then we can talk, but I'm not impressed.

How? Zoro never has said anything about his family and he has done all of this just cuz of his own strenght. You just like to throw the word cheap dont you:milaugh: Sanji dream was literally made in to a gag in fishman island and it was complete mockery. He literally said I found my all blue, so he didnt give a fuck. Thats a cheap dream.

His powers are all his family, even the bounty. He has become all he hated about his family, so that cheap too. Completely destroyed character that all he has is cooking and his perverted mentality
Bro, you do know that luffy's dream was made into a gag too, when chopper asked him if beetles are cooler than the one piece luffy said that it's impossible to choose, so finding the one piece= finding bugs= cheap dream?

Also sanji's main trait is his kindness and empathy, as long as he keeps that mentality of always helping others, it's not cheap writing

And it's not confirmed if sanji's powers come from his family, why is everyone dumbly jumping to conclusions?
Post automatically merged:

Don’t compare Lanji to King
Lunarian sanji is indeed superior to king

Take a look, sanji fc
This is how you fight YC1

Catching someone off guard is a cheap move, and doing no damage after being incapable of overpowering him at all kind of an L

Bro, you do know that luffy's dream was made into a gag too, when chopper asked him if beetles are cooler than the one piece luffy said that it's impossible to choose, so finding the one piece= finding bugs= cheap dream?

Also sanji's main trait is his kindness and empathy, as long as he keeps that mentality of always helping others, it's not cheap writing

And it's not confirmed if sanji's powers come from his family, why is everyone dumbly jumping to conclusions?

Catching someone off guard is a cheap move, and doing no damage after being incapable of overpowering him at all kind of an L
Even if Sanji has relations to lunarian he isn't a full blooded one like King. I don't think that sanji can take on king tbh.

King looks angry when Zoro mentioned Sanji’s curly eyebrow :crazwhat:
Probably thinking " you fucking racist piece of shit, how dare you make fun of my people"

Even if Sanji has relations to lunarian he isn't a full blooded one like King. I don't think that sanji can take on king tbh.
I think he can, in most shonens hybrids are usually stronger, take goten for instance, oda will probably follow that logic

Sanji has to fight king, that's why it's gonna be a 2v2, king actually seem more interested in finding out if sanji is lunarian than he is with his fight with zoro, I can see sanji pulling a hell memories next chapter and king attacking him and asking him who he is and we find out more about king's past through a flashback

Probably thinking " you fucking racist piece of shit, how dare you make fun of my people"

I think he can, in most shonens hybrids are usually stronger, take goten for instance, oda will probably follow that logic

Sanji has to fight king, that's why it's gonna be a 2v2, king actually seem more interested in finding out if sanji is lunarian than he is with his fight with zoro, I can see sanji pulling a hell memories next chapter and king attacking him and asking him who he is and we find out more about king's past through a flashback
But Sanji wasn't able to push King into his hybrid form. Only Queen needed his hybrid form. Even Zoro is still fighting against base King.
I doubt it really hard, that Sanji will face King. He will maybe have few clashes with him to help out zoro sometimes like zoro will do with queen. But their main opponent are queen and king. Sanji is mainly fighting queen and zoro king.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

where is his future haki?:yasu::queenhear:

But Sanji wasn't able to push King into his hybrid form. Only Queen needed his hybrid form. Even Zoro is still fighting against base King.
I doubt it really hard, that Sanji will face King. He will maybe have few clashes with him to help out zoro sometimes like zoro will do with queen. But their main opponent are queen and king. Sanji is mainly fighting queen and zoro king.

I'm fine with it, zoro will finish off king, but sanji definitely will clash with him during the fight

where is his future haki?:yasu::queenhear:
He's feeling weird, he says so himself, the dude was nerfed since act 2

It’s a no brainer that Sanji is enhanced like the rest of his siblings.

Lanji was just a late bloomer the same as how he’s presently late at getting a good fight.
Judge didn't say anything about sanji's modifications, why are people automatically assuming he is modified, I kinda wonder how you're gonna react if he turns out to not be modified

Sanji fans are different breed fr. Years they have been going about how sanji has been the best written character in the crew and how his backstory made him more developed than for example zoro. But now that zoro is getting that backstory they are bitching about how he has this magical bloodline and stuff. Like are you fr:choppawhat: Stop acting like sanji is spike spiegel or sum cuz he aint. His character is all cuz of his family. His bounty and fire leg power/ raid suit are all cuz of his family and his mother sacrifice was all in vain. The guy looks just like his family and has same power as them, literally carpon copy of them. His dream was alll thrown out the window years ago too and you have the nerve to bitch about that zoro is connected to ryuma:kayneshrug:

Have some shame and enjoy the chapter:goyea:

You know it:sadgrin:

This comment made me realize that braincells are even rarer than gold in this world

By your pathetic logic luffy's dream was thrown out of the window here

Also I'd be hilarious if sora actually turns out to be from king's race, also same powers? Bro have we been reading the same Manga?

Look, I’d rather Zoro came from a cool samurai family (and Luffy coming from a D one) and him still working hard himself to improve than Sanji needing Nazi experiments from his shit family to be a relevant fighter.
Except the experiment failed, judge still kept talking about how sanji was a failure despite seing clearly his powers, how dense can be people be at this point? Fucking oda said in an sbs that sanji isn't modified

Last edited:
Judge didn't say anything about sanji's modifications, why are people automatically assuming he is modified, I kinda wonder how you're gonna react if he turns out to not be modified

This comment made me realize that braincells are even rarer than gold in this world

By your pathetic logic luffy's dream was thrown out of the window here

Also I'd be hilarious if sora actually turns out to be from king's race, also same powers? Bro have we been reading the same Manga?

Except the experiment failed, judge still kept talking about how sanji was a failure despite seing clearly his powers, how dense can be people be at this point? Fucking oda said in an sbs that sanji isn't modified
He’s clearly enhanced. Pay attention.

Too bad it didn’t and Oda retcons assuming he did say that which I doubt he did the way you explain.

Sanji’s worked. Years after the fact.
Imo, if sanji was modified dont you think judge would've atleast mocked him the same way you do, since ironically judge is a caricature of sanji haters, "you use powers that I give you against me" "you're worthless without my gift" is something judge would've definitely said if what you're saying is true

Imo, if sanji was modified dont you think judge would've atleast mocked him the same way you do, since ironically judge is a caricature of sanji haters, "you use powers that I give you against me" "you're worthless without my gift" is something judge would've definitely said if what you're saying is true
Um no considering Judge is majority the silent stoic type and he was even quiet in his fight with Sanji. Rarely even speaking with him. He doesn’t have to point out something so obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.