Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here start the problem, it isn´t our summary, it is Lance who post his own experince in the chapter and show us early spoiler.
We have no right to change it, we can adress it here and saying what we think, but we have no right to change the source of the provider, that is disrespectful and provoke against the provider. It is literally a gift for us, he can call Yamato like he want to do and it is not even his fault, it start with Oda and his team who make this mess up in first place.

Let the men write what he want, do it hurt you or something? You can make a own thread after that and show that you not argee with that case and im pretty sure 80% of the users not see Yamato anymore as "he" after the vivrecard reveals. So he not hurt or force anyone, let him write what he want lol.
He can kindly take an hour to create a helpful summary of someone else's work (that took 20yrs to write overall and takes a week to write and draw each weekly edition)

Are people "allowed" to translate that summary into French, Arabic etc.? Well as "allowed" as the initial spoiler providers are to provide Oda's intellectual property half a week early for free?

If terms are being used that confuse certain subsections of the English speaking population, can people not translate those terms to provide a more readable summary?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I stand by my stance.

If you want to ban me go ahead.

And let me be perfectly clear: I offered an alternative version of those spoilers (clearly still visible for everyone to be redon's work), just changing the pronouns the way the official vivre-cards, promotion etc. tell us to address her.

It was redon who then threatened others over something so insignificant, not me.

So if I get banned over a summary that correctly adresses Yamato as female, so be it.

It's really ironic that you're getting banned for actually correct gendering here though! :suresure:
You change quotes to fulfill your own agenda. That’s it. How you call it doesn’t matter at all.

Will you do this again if you stay here, yes or no.

Lol no, he didn't say that. He said he'll stop posting here if someone changes his summary again. He's not forcing us to call her "he".

Whether he's pissed at Yamato's right pronoun and rather decides to call her "he", it's his concern.
And why would we not have the right to change his summary when it goes against Oda's sayings (i.e., Yamato = woman)

The smell of hypocrisy ? :kobeha:

redon doesn't give a shit what pronouns you use in your freetime.

He doesn't want his own summary to get changed in any way.
If this continues and the changed summary get's spread throughout the net then obviously people will think that the summary was written by redon. While in fact, what they are reading is a changed & edited summary.

Redon doesn't want his own words to get twisted. He sees Yamato as a boy. That's it. Live with it. Use what you want in your freetime, but don't change his summary for which he definetly spends an hour or longer writing up considering how detailed it is.

The problem is stealing his entire post.
Get your own provider and create a summary fitting to your headcanon
Yamato is not a boy and Oda made it clear she doesn't want to be one in general more importantly

ah fuck right off lol.
who is the one making a big deal out of this? the one you tries to shove their ideology down others throat or the one who gets annoyed by it?
maybe, just maybe, people want to use manga as a sort of escapism and not be confronted by the fucking media propaganda that we face each and every day. just maybe.

idgas if people cut their dicks off or wear dresses. as long as they leave me alone ffs.
Nobody is talking to you and yet you have a clearly strong opinion about it. Example of making a big deal over it lmao

I stand by my stance.

If you want to ban me go ahead.

And let me be perfectly clear: I offered an alternative version of those spoilers (clearly still visible for everyone to be redon's work), just changing the pronouns the way the official vivre-cards, promotion etc. tell us to address her.

It was redon who then threatened others over something so insignificant, not me.

So if I get banned over a summary that correctly adresses Yamato as female, so be it.

It's really ironic that you're getting banned for actually correct gendering here though! :suresure:
Death before dishonor lol

Status
Not open for further replies.