rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro has yet to do something in wano that can impact the plot. Luffy about to beat Kaido, Sanji saved Momo (2nd biggest impact to the plot), about to beat Queen. Zoro about to beat King. Zoro scarring Kaido have 0 impact, Kaido is still healthy af, either way plot stays the same. All Zoro thinks is i'm gonna cut him, him and him. Whatever Zoro does, doesn't affect the plot. Bland as he can be, always at the side of Luffy or Sanji to be carried for plot. Oda bad writer when it comes to Zoro.
Because zoro is a fighter mainly

he doesn't need to affect the plot outside of fights that much

It's kind of the point, sometimes he affects the plot but obviously he won't affect the plot that much, so it's not surprising he doesn't affect the plot outside fights

Think about it this way

luffy is 50% a powerful fighter, 50% an impactful character

Sanji is 40% a powerful fighter, 60% an impactful character

Zoro is 60% a powerful fighter, 40% an impactful character

It's not that complicated, lol

Last edited:
Kid is a luffy fan boy
Disappointing honestly, oda didn't have to hype up kid just to nerf him, at this point he might as well call luffy his captain and it wouldn't be surprising

Kid pretty much lost all his will to become pirate king and acknowledges luffy as a greater pirate and fighter

It was ridiculously easy to make kid a good and symbolic rival, with him being as strong as luffy, having as much guts and will, just not having as much allies and good crewmembers as well as leadership skills, hence directly highlighting the importance of the crew

At this point it's like the only useful crewmembers are zoro, sanji, nami and robin, and they aren't even highlighted as part of why luffy is superior to kid

Hoping Oda ends Raizo vs Fuku as well (and it segues to whatever Orochi is up to). Im really curious if that actually was Hiyori. I don't get why she would he crying with a silhouette. Her being on Onigashima would be surprising but not a complete mystery lol.

I'm starting to think it's Toki, but her ghost. Ik that sounds crazy, but the fire festival is about respecting and sending off the dead. Considering things like the Klabautermann exist in this series, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. It's been 22 chapters and Oda still hasn't addressed who that person was
You could be right about Toki
:zorothink:
I totally forgot about Raizo vs Fuku

Well, Oda gave more spotlights to Otameh and Momoron in this raid than he did to Jack and Peros. :seriously:

He really did learn a lot from the last popularity poll. All the right lessons, all the right decisions. :lawsigh:

Luffy's first sky split had to share a chapter with this atrocity. :mihugh:

I said earlier that King and Queen would be down within the next 5 chapters. I believe now that they would be lucky to make it past 1030. :crybeard:

Last edited:
Zoro > Luffy? :milaugh:
Zoro = Luffy? :milaugh::milaugh:

Luffy Yonko level. :kata:
Take this toxic and idiot fandom.

I love how Oda everytime show how idiot a fandom can be. :cheers:
Yes, please tell everyone how you are using the current chapter the claim it is always been that way.

I love it when Oda proves fanboys wrong with manga facts. We all so what happened on the rooftop the first time. Doesn't matter what you say, believe or do nothing will change that to make that go away.
:finally:

Well, Oda gave more spotlights to Otameh and Momoron in this raid than he did to Jack and Peros. :seriously:

He really did learn a lot from the last popularity poll. All the right lessons, all the right decisions. :lawsigh:

Luffy's first sky split had to share a chapter with this atrocity. :mihugh:

I said earlier than King and Queen would be down within the next 5 chapters. I believe now that they would be lucky to make it past 1030. :crybeard:
Like I said in the spoiler thread, I wouldn't compare the fights of 2 secondary characters to relatively unimportant villains to Luffy's #2 and 3 to Kaido's #2 and 3. There are already strong hints regarding powerups when it comes to both Zoro and Sanji these fights.

At worst they will get 1-2 chapters each as the F6 got. You aren't going to get full offscreen fights with a final strike like this, as there was a legitimate reason Oda didn't focus on these 2 as much as the others (not saying it's actually good, I'm just saying there is a reason for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.