Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
until luffy stops being retarded and making this 1v1 i am continuing to bet on kaido
Did you really think Luffy could win, while his subordinates are still in the process of being beaten?
This is formulaic One Piece, Luffy doesn't share arc villains, takes losses then wins once the subordinates have been beaten and the plot armor is off.
Why do you think it will be any different now? Has Oda successfully made you believe Crocodile round 3 v4.0 won't be a win for Luffy?

Oi oi boyz do you know what this means? Zoro is gone and loser is still on live stage. This freed up Queen for Drake and Apoo to take over!!!
Couple with the fact that Daifuku-sama is coming back to island, we gonna see loser vs lord and savior (Sanji’s daddy) Daifuku-sama soon!

Yamato and everyone else within the One Piece world, still view it as a proper 1vs1, so suck it. Asura did nearly nothing, as poor Zoro admitted.

Was it "fair" that Luffy took damage to the point of a damage knockout and then another stamina knockout before he became as strong as he currently is now?
I don't care what they view it has. They scumbags and don't have honor. They are not like Zoro or Katakuri who would injure themselves for a fair 1 v 1 duel. Luffy stated himself he doesn't care about fair which is why he tried to kill BM with Capone help. In the pirate world you win by any means, but we has readers have context. Guess what boy Luffy looking Fraudulent

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Well. If he beat Kaido legitimately one on one he is the WSM.

He's not on that tier yet.

Mid yonko tier is good enough for now
LET LUFFY FIGHT ALONGSIDE SOMEONE ELSE HOLY FUCK.
MAYBE THE DAUGHTER/SON WHATEVER THAT ACTUALLY NEEDS CLOSURE WITH DEFEATING KAIDO AS WELL????

King is blond and very angry at Zoro for reveal part of his face, pretty interesting to get the story of King and his clan. Seems like he has blond hair. Sanji regular dad? xD.

So many fighters running free and in health, something must happen, I can't see that Oda don't do it on purpose. Either a comeback of Jack+Flying six or a new fraction shows up like the Big mom pirates or navy.
Queen is blonde also and probably meet Sora also so King/Queen and Sora ? i have dirty mind sorry :milaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yamato and everyone else within the One Piece world, still view it as a proper 1vs1, so suck it. Asura did nearly nothing, as poor Zoro admitted.

Was it "fair" that Luffy took damage to the point of a damage knockout and then another stamina knockout before he became as strong as he currently is now?
Luffy is at 100 he eats meat and heals to the point he can grow teeth back if he drinks milk and shit.
Kaido is on his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.