Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido been worn out since like 990 and first started showing exhausting after taking hybrid bagua thundle with large amounts of ADCOC. This chapter also reveals it takes Stamina to lift a whole freaking island. Luffy fighting a ultra nerf Kaido after sleeping and eating. Most fraudulent 1 v 1 ever. How about we let Kaido rest for 10 chapters and eat some food and make Luffy lift an island too.

MOST FRAUDULENT 1 V 1 EVER @MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @qwe

What do you think of this?

Is it a legitimate 1v1?​
Everyone in the verse deems it as a legit 1vs1, so yes.
Luffy is more nerfed than Kaido.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Same scale: except much much much smaller, left undrawn by Oda most times, wasn't the first scar etc.
Oda made Kaido himself spell it out for you. As I said, cope. Yall react to every new Zoro feat as if he drove a sword up your ass and are quick to downplay him out of spite.

Yall are just as toxic as the Zoro cleaved Kaido in half bandwagon while you fucks keep virtue signalling as if yall are any better than them.

As I said cope.

H

humanbeing

BM and Kaido lasted 3 days. Kaido can fight for days, but not while getting jumped and lifting an freaking island. Once again when the SH face the Admirals none of the fights will last 10 days not even 1 day.
i know but still we cannot look for some excuses for Kaido. Luffy is just near his level right now and i really assume that getting hit by CoC haki has more effect than on the person than another haki hits, since CoC haki affect the minds and the body at the same time.
people could be overwhelmed by CoC haki. strong people don't collapse but it affects them as well.
if anyone is immune against CoC haki it will be Luffy. since Kaido already knocked him down 3 times using CoC haki but Luffy's mind was still staring down Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.