Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The next time we see Katakuri he's going to use advance coc.In order to use each type of haki at the highest level, it is necessary to be one of the strongest.Ray's decency that there are people who can see the future among the strongest is a proof of this.

Even the Dof will do it the next time we see it.

The level of coc is important.It is not so difficult to add to the attacks.Yamato could add it, but she can't splitting the sky.Luffy, on the other hand, did it only in its base form.
Did Katakuri even recover from his injuries yet? 🤔

If destroying Islands or towns or golem or mountains means you're automatically >X
Law would beat doffy, Law would beat kaat
Zoro would beat King without enma and PU
G4 would beat kata or dominate without fs
Etc...

Granting anyone G4 AP coz they cut or destroyed some objects is stupid, same way not even some top tiers have Boundman AP and most lack snakeman's speed.
That's not how you judge AP really.

I swear it's really amazing how these logical dudes become hard-core fans and forget about what the battle is really about
Just focus on AP or durability

@Sentinel
Even though I believe that King is stronger than Katakuri now, remember that King and Katakuri have been pirates for decades. They both probably know each other and Katakuri most likely knows about King and his abilities.

Katakuri at the very least most likely knows how to fight King, we know Yonko crews have faced each other in the past like when Perospero and Compote recognized King or when Perospero told Marco that he always wanted to kill him.

So it is possible that they did clash in the past, also we have to remember that just because Zoro is having tough time against King it doesn't mean that the other YC1 would have the same trouble.

This is the first time Zoro is facing off against King, characters like Ben, Katakuri, and Marco have all most likely already faced off against King in the past.

The only major difference is that those were probably clashes and not an actual fight, like we are seeing here between Zoro and King.

If destroying Islands or towns or golem or mountains means you're automatically >X
Law would beat doffy, Law would beat kaat
Zoro would beat King without enma and PU
G4 would beat kata or dominate without fs
Etc...

Granting anyone G4 AP coz they cut or destroyed some objects is stupid, same way not even some top tiers have Boundman AP and most lack snakeman's speed.
That's not how you judge AP really.

I swear it's really amazing how these logical dudes become hard-core fans and forget about
Lmao, shut up. You were spam upvoting the dude who was trying to argue with me that Environmental Destruction is a good way to measure AP back in Katakuri vs King thread.

The sheer double standard with you folks...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Sentinel
Even though I believe that King is stronger than Katakuri now, remember that King and Katakuri have been pirates for decades. They both probably know each other and Katakuri most likely knows about King and his abilities.

Katakuri at the very least most likely knows how to fight King, we know Yonko crews have faced each other in the past like when Perospero and Compote recognized King or when Perospero told Marco that he always wanted to kill him.

So it is possible that they did clash in the past, also we have to remember that just because Zoro is having tough time against King it doesn't mean that the other YC1 would have the same trouble.

This is the first time Zoro is facing off against King, characters like Ben, Katakuri, and Marco have all most likely already faced off against King in the past.

The only major difference is that those were probably clashes and not an actual fight, like we are seeing here between Zoro and King.
To be fair, Queen — a scientist and genius — had no idea about Marco’s devil fruit despite being a pirate for decades as well. So the amount these characters know and interact is probably very limited and low.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
They had a scuffle, WB and Shanks was a scuffle too.

We know nothing of the context of it all so it does change stuff.
My broader argument was that King being much stronger than Katakuri doesn't break the balance of the Emperors.

I think Kaido taking only King to challenge Marineford/the Red Hair Pirates makes that clear.

Kaido was never going to invade Totland with his whole crew.

Linlin and Kaido haven't seen each other for decades (likely since God Valley) and King and Marco just fought for the first time ever.

So the Right Hands of the Emperors never fought against each other. Hell, the Emperors themselves never fought against each other.

KKG's best feat is destroyed a piece of Dressrosa that was hollow underneath thanks to the underground shit Doffy was doing his SAD stuff in, which is shit in comparison to King's beak missle if we're being honest.
No its not, lets not exaggerate, g4 and even pica could do the same amount of damage wise, no reason to believe someone like katakuri cannot.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Queen laughed off Sanji's Hell Memories attack.:moonwalk:

Queen didn't say "ouch that was painful" or even a "damn that really hurt.":queenhear:
Queen is not a tank.
Queen is a motherfucking mobile fortress.
Hoping that when we get the climax, he will show more cool stuff.
I enjoyed the few panels we had with him attacking with his claws. Doc Ock vibe is there. Just gotta showcase it a little bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.