Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flames regen him
They don't increase his durability
He can hurt him while he has flames with basic Oni Giri and Queen had to use fire to clear damage like he did with Shi Shi Son Son
While Fire less King tanked 3 CoC blows
It doesnt say regen. It says Defensive ability. Defensive ability can be regen and durability. Thats why when Zoro wasnt able to slice him, he started to question what race he was.

Zoro being a threat isn't the same as Zoro being capable of taking Arlong down; that's what Luffy can do, the interdependence speech is quite straightforward. The moment Zoro can kick Arlong's ass too, the moment the whole meaning of the scene falls apart.
What ?
This makes "0" sense the same Zoro fought Luffy to draw .. in Whisky Peak this already has been established as well in databooks.
Doriki is what it is, a direct hierarchy that was meant to portray who is stronger and who is weaker. That's his narrative intent, what Oda is trying to tell by creating such system, unless you believe what he intended to do was to completely confuss the reader so the message he received was the contrary to what he actually wanted.
I've already mentioned the Doriki system is flawed just like in DB (which Oda is making a call back to)
Vegeta : You cannot measure strength with mere numbers.
Zoro "wasn't the first to unlock CoA"; I can assure you "armament haki" wasn't even a thing back in Arabasta. Zoro taking Morgan down wasn't about strength but support (what it meant to have a crewmate watching your back). I will give you the "advCoC" (if it's even advanced instead of just an insight on how to use that power) but it's far from clear, and I'd love to see Luffy scarring Kaido (or anybody, for the matter) with punches.
Zoro is the first to unlock CoA doesn't matter what your head cannon believes Oda introduced a system in which Zoro did something before Luffy which ruins your whole argument that Luffy needs to be #1 in everything (which he isn't).

It's symbolism as you mentioned in your previous post one such from Luffy he's compared to Goats.

One cut from Zoro he's performed a feat similar to Goats
This isn't just about Luffy being the main character but what being One Piece's main character means. Luffy's dream requires topping the rest of supreme kings, according to Chinjao's words; Luffy is the kid-looking guy who was born Children's Day and has a childish dream the Pirate King shared with him; he's more than likely the next Joy Boy, a prophesied comer, and wears a Straw Hat like that guarded by Im among all. And I can guarantee you that whatever Luffy is destined to do, he isn't going to do it with kind words but by force, by winning, by being stronger, because this is a shonen and that's how he solves things.

Again, Zoro can't even dream of being relative to Luffy. Noone in the crew can. This is his story and sooner or later he will top any conqueror out there for sure while Zoro keeps getting the Hatchan, the Mr. 1, the Kaku, the Pica, the King or whatever subordinate significantly weaker and less important than Luffy's adversary.

Whatever "GodTier" the WSS is (and you speak of headcanons; your own terms are made up), it won't be comparable to what Luffy is becoming when this manga is over and we don't post in here ever again.
Luffy's dream is about being the freest man in the world Usopp even states he doesn't need to fight to become PK they can simply steal pongelph and become PK.

Hell even Buggy mentions he'll become PK after finding all the treasure in the world besides the One Piece.

You're just being stubborn on purpose at this point especially when I've given you facts from the manga.

It did reacted to her as it started to act out when it heard song and again no logic on Zoro as your saying he is easily distracted enough he couldn't hold onto Enma? That make him look bad :milaugh:.
Mister, do you still believe that Enma constitutes all source of Zoro's power and is not a sentient being remembering about Oden and reacting to stimuli like I had predicted long long ago?:sanmoji:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Anime only m8.
:lawsigh:

Woah look at that shiverin, he looks terrified.
:lawsigh:
Post automatically merged:

Homie “ornery” is literally used to refer to bad tempered children/animals.
The impression that I got looking at that "shivering" panel was that it was sort of a spidey sense moment for Fuji. Because since he's blind he has to rely on observation haki + his other senses.

So do you want Zoro to whoop Luffy's ass in every panel lmao? I said Luffy and Zoro have relationship that would be between big brother and younger brother, sometimes its like between two best friends like this

Sometimes Zoro just outshines Luffy period like this

Sometimes he just calls him an idiot

Of course technically Zoro is Luffy's subordinate but does Straw hat pirate work like any other crew? What kinda story do you want? Do you want Luffy to act like Big Mom or something?
Are you dum? Lmao
you literally just proved my point...that panel you showed, where zoro says ”nothing at all”...what was zoro willing to give up for that to happen?
his ambition right? all for his captain
Zoro, out of anyone else has shown the MOST subordination to luffy.

like i said stop reading 2piece :gokulaugh:

also zoros best friend was kuina, luffys is usopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.