Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Zoro and he's one my favorite characters, but I feel bad that such a great character has so many toxic fans.

There are still some good Zoro fans, but the rest are nothing more than toxic trolls.
Your posts are toxic. Zoro fans might be hating on drawings, you are spreading hate and toxicity on real users here. If you think, they are troll, just ignore the posts. You don't have to act like you are in your period here.

but we know Kaido>>>Mihawk is a fact

therefore there's something fishy about this fight and we should expect Kaido to start destroying Luffy soon, that's how you should look at these events

because even outside of power scaling Oda always try to make the villain look unbeatable up until the final moments in the arc, he's not trying to do that with Kaido, Luffy have been matching him for most of the fight , Wich is fishy to say the least
You know why there is no struggle for Luffy (not because because Loda is shit), We are reaching the climax of One Piss, so Luffy ain‘t gonna struggle anymore.

On the other he really can‘t sell the fact that base Luffy is fighting Hybrid Kaido.

There needs to be something that triggers Luffy going Berserk, like Kaido going evil himself, dropping bodies left and right becoming the Monster he is supposed to be the Strongest. Awakening I don‘t know what ever

I mean his Defensive, his speed and his level of Haki is ridiculous high. But since his Haki usage is combined with his shitty AP, it lowers him a bit in that aspect aswell.

That constricting attack Queen used on Sanji would have left Zoro a cripple. Queen ain't no low diff for King.
Queen woudnt even touch King....King can destroy that clown that for sure, yeah it is a low diff if King use extra large dragon fire
Queen didnt show any good reaction feat, any good mobility and any good defense
King destroy that clown that is sure a low diff fight
Queen was usefull as any hype tool for King :milaugh:

The only Zoro/Oden(Enma) plotline that needs to come to fruition, is turning Enma black. And nothing even suggests it has to happen on Wano, let alone against Kaido.
We can't ignore the subtle theme of Zoro and Kaido in this arc. Why have Brook mentioned coc to Zoro if he's not gonna get it in Wano?If 1+1=2, surely 2+2=4 Makes the most sense for Zoro to get a black blade against Kaido if kaido is meant to die.. black represented with death, we were shown Ryuma with with black blade chopping off a dragon head this arc, then we have Zoro just say he's the King of Hell, 3+3=zkk with a black blade :madmonk:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I would say Zoro is the shining light that covers Oda's shit writing in post-timskip. As long as Zoro fans are happy One Piece will always be in the top 10/12 selling mangas. Though the real Zoro fans are unhappy to what Oda has done to Zoro, they prefer oldschool Zoro. But everyone to their own... I guess!
gotta love when zoro haters try to tell us what we should and shouldn't like

Your posts are toxic. Zoro fans might be hating on drawings, you are spreading hate and toxicity on real users here. If you think, they are troll, just ignore the posts. You don't have to act like you are in your period here.
This the same stupid bitch that look the other way when other fanbases spam slurs and defamatory slander on Zoro bois and act like it’s all one sided

Status
Not open for further replies.