What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gap between Katakuri and Smoothie is maybe a mid diff fight. Between Katakuri/King/Marco and Queen is at least high diff.
They're all in the same tier, Queens just at the lower end, hence why his bounty and portrayal put him on the same level as King with King being the stronger of the two.
Headcanon.

What evidence is there to suggest Katakuri vs Smoothie would be mid diff? If anything would be low diff.

Queen hyped King up to be unbeatable meaning he see's YC1 is a complete jump in what power he holds.

Marco, King, Katakuri all beat Queen mid diff being generous the three of them beat Sanji high diff.

Kaido only respects strength

Doffy is comparable to jack, nothing more

At best he is as strong as him

The bird cage was an asspull so let's not use it to powerscale, it was beyond ridiculous and to this day it's hilarious to think that YC4 lvl luffy could break doffy's strings but fujitora and kinemon couldn't
Jack was ass, Queen was ass. You’ve seen all these characters in panel. Deep down you’d know who’s stronger and what would make more sense rather than Kaido’s drunk statements lol

Cracker was the perfect counter to Luffy. Luffy in dressrosa was overall the same Luffy who fought Kat. The only powerup Luffy received was FS, he would have folded Kat in boundman if he could hit him like Doffy

Both Jack, and Queen have shown nothing that puts them above Doffy. Doffy would fold these two who only relies on durability and gimmicks. Sanji before he awakened exo was already hurting Queen lol, Doffy low diffed Sanji in Dressrosa and could have killed him in seconds.

Headcanon.

What evidence is there to suggest Katakuri vs Smoothie would be mid diff? If anything would be low diff.

Queen hyped King up to be unbeatable meaning he see's YC1 is a complete jump in what power he holds.

Marco, King, Katakuri all beat Queen mid diff being generous the three of them beat Sanji high diff.
Queen hyped up Kings race as being able to survive any condition, just like he hyped up his own body as a cyborg not even Vegapunk could create, he doesn't see king as a whole power jump. That's just headcanon.

Nah Queen goes extreme diff to high diff with all of them. Or can you explain why Oda gave Queen a bounty so close to them and why Marco and Zoro gave Queen just as much respect as King?

YC2 level does exist, and yeah queen is on the same league as smoothie and above cracker and comparable to jozu

Oda doesn't know how to write strong female characters, but smoothie is canonicaly not that far from kata's level, as dumb as it sounds it's jshh the case
YC2 has never been stated or even alluded to in the story. Can you give me any time Oda has said all "YC2" are comparable?

Oh you gonna tell me that YOUR theory happened to have Shanks fight Luffy in Elbaf and somehow Mihawk was supposed to be dragged into this too right? You made your theory BEFORE the Davy back theory right? Is that’s what you are saying?
Can you, like, read? I have, not once, claimed Shanks would be in Elbaf. I actually do not think this at all. I specifically state that Shanks AND Mihawk are the endgame to this series, tied to the final war and its conclusion. I have repeated myself on this for literally years man.

No, I've heard the Davvy Backfight theory for a decade now because prior to Chapter 902 or 907 where Shanks is seen in a different light, people tried to compromise the character meeting Luffy in a "lighter" way. Thats it. This idea does not work anymore.

you know that it was this Davy back theory that popularized Elbaf being Shanks’ arc and Mihawk being involved in this arc right? But you are now claiming that you made these two aspects BEFORE this Davy back theory… Is that it?
????? Did you even read my post right? Nothing in my post states I came up with those theories. Im saying Chapter 1 has nothing to DO with those theories lmao

I don't care what that theory popularized. I literally don't agree with it.

And does your theory not mention the fact that Chapter 1 Luffy’s promise was for Luffy to have a WHOLE CREW better than Shanks’ crew… And there is no fuckin way Luffy’s crew will get into a serious fight with the red hair pirates for no goddamn reason… Imagine Luffy telling Nami “Yeah see I had a bet with this guy like over a decade ago that my crew is gonna be better than his so I’m gonna need to you to get into a serious fuckin fight where you could be either injured or killed with one of his executives to help me prove I’m a chad”… Tf? And Nami agrees to this nonsense? She gets into like a for real goddamn serious ass fight with a yonko executive Coz an 8 year old Luffy made a bet with a yonko?
Sounds like pure conjecture. "No Way this won't happen because I say so!"
Oh yeah and Mihawk comes up to also fuck Zoro’s shit up but don’t worry, Luffy’s crew doesn’t need Zoro to beat a whole fuckin yonko crew in actual fuckin serious combat… Luffy’s crew is that strong so it’s alright… Zoro can just fuck off and finish his entire 1000 chapter story arc while the strawhats get fucking bloodied up against the Red hair pirates to fulfill 8 year old Luffy’s bet

God this entire thing gets worse every time I think about it
You literally did not, and continue to not read my posts right.

Here's a lowdown for you since you don't get what I'm saying:

- I believe Shanks and Mihawk ally post Wano, especially because Mihawk lost his Shichibukai title.
- I believe both are heavily tied to the endgame of this series by the pure fact that one is quite literally tied to the origin of this story and motivations of the main character (in every volume character ToC) and the other is tied to Zoro's dream.
- I believe Luffy intends to fight Shanks wholeheartedly. This has been stated multiple times in the series. This will happen in CONJUNCTION to Zoro vs Mihawk as the last thing this series does
- I believe the crew as a whole can surpass Shanks', because they have already done so to Kaido and will do so to Blackbeard.
- Yes, I "think" Shanks is more enigmatic and antagonistic than meets the eye, purely by EVENTS IN THE MANGA. Yes this DOES help support what im talking about here.
- Yes, I think returning the hat will make the series come full circle, but after Luffy accomplishes his dreams, not before. Being Pirate King is not the only dream Luffy has.

You need full theory posts on this I can share them with you. But actually read them, because holy shit ive never seen someone just straight up read my posts wrong and interpret them sideways

Jack was ass, Queen was ass. You’ve seen all these characters in panel. Deep down you’d know who’s stronger and what would make more sense rather than Kaido’s drunk statements lol

Cracker was the perfect counter to Luffy. Luffy in dressrosa was overall the same Luffy who fought Kat. The only powerup Luffy received was FS, he would have folded Kat in boundman if he could hit him like Doffy

Both Jack, and Queen have shown nothing that puts them above Doffy. Doffy would fold these two who only relies on durability and gimmicks. Sanji before he awakened exo was already hurting Queen lol, Doffy low diffed Sanji in Dressrosa and could have killed him in seconds.
:kaidowhat:

Jack was underwhelming because we didn't see much of him, but canonicaly he's as strong as cracker which puts him on the same tier as doffy

Was doffy a better antagonist? Yeah he was, queen wasn't much of a character, he was an obstacle that sanji was meant to overcome psychologically and physically

Was he a better fighter? No

Doffy did not neg diff sanji back in dresrosa lmao

He only won because sanji didn't know his powers

By your logic apoo neg diffed luffy

Sanji didn't even use hell memories, and he landed only one no named attack

Doffy had to dodge the other basic kick sanji threw at him, and then blocked poêle à frire spectre which is arguably one of sanji's weakest attacks, he only uses it for fodder control

Queen's gimmicks put him above doffy

Jack's endurance and raw strength puts him on the same level

And his honor pushes him to surpass mihawk

The only reason mihawk accepted to train zoro is because he admired his humility and will to beat him
His will to help Luffy being greater than his will to beat him is what Mihawk admired plus he already admired Luffy's will and power(bringing people to his side) back at Marineford.

Zoro is not fighting Mihawk. It doesn't fit his character anymore.

Headcanon.

Bro? Please don't be dumb

Queen doesn't seem YC1s as on a completely different level, just look at how he treated Marco and how he talks back to king

He just hyped up king, and mainly his race, that's it

Marco himself hyped up queen and king

With big mom he was scared of her because he knew how strong she was in comparison to him

With king he talks shit to him

Sanji can beat katakuri and king extreme diff
And Kata and king beat queen high diff

Status
Not open for further replies.