What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shitting on Zoro's internal understanding of what calibre Oden had as a swordsman to somehow powerscale Zoro as equivalent with Oden (despite all of the imperical and narrative evidence to the contrary) doesn't make you a good Zoro fan.
I'm not shitting you Zoro's internal understanding. I'm shitting on your interpretation of it.

Oden didn't had problems with Enma shreaking his arm like it used to do with Zoro. Okay, but Zoro doesn't have this problem anymore. What we lack of information is if Oden also got tired by using Enma or not. Zoro's case is special because he was using ACoC full time and we never saw Oden doing the same.

After checking the panels i gotta say that Luffy's AP doesn't even look to be exceptionally impressive, it's rather his durability and endurance that impressed me.

Zoro's attacks are still stronger than that of Luffy but i don't think that Zoro can exchange and tank shots from Kaido like Luffy is doing rn.

@nik87 @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @MonsterKaido
Since Sky splitting Luffy has matched Kaido's AP (equal clash).

Raime Hakke to anyone weaker than Oden unguarded to the head will KO them.

Getting into a circular reasoning as to why extremely tough durable characters are not getting KO'd by each other's extremely powerful attacks is tiresome.

I'm not shitting you Zoro's internal understanding. I'm shitting on your interpretation of it.

Oden didn't had problems with Enma shreaking his arm like it used to do with Zoro. Okay, but Zoro doesn't have this problem anymore. What we lack of information is if Oden also got tired by using Enma or not. Zoro's case is special because he was using ACoC full time and we never saw Oden doing the same.
"Zoro was bullshitting about Oden's mastery with Enma and has no idea because he didn't see it for himself"
He knows Enma, he knows what it takes to wield it, he knows it can unpredictably suck haki out and that that would be disastrous in a serious fight, he knows since Oden's death the sword was viewed as cursed, he knows the creator of the sword views it as his greatest masterpiece, he knows the legend of Oden, and that there were no reports from the scabbards that "even Oden couldn't wield it without struggle".

He knows a fuck load about his own sword than you do, basically, and yes you are shitting on Zoro's understanding if you say words contrary to his "because he couldn't know".

I'm not even that sure about G4 and awakening tbh... this chapter feels like these type of chapters where Luffy fights are nearing their end
I think oda will skipping Luffy to be reliant on Gears to be effective top tier... he has AdCoC/FS and stuff which should be enough(where the hell is FS anyway, it became so irrelevant in though its hax). It is good that Luffy is a top tier in base form(i.e. not a limited time powerup)......but at the same time its unfixable as people can easily question what happened to gears.

Zorons AP is trash:gokulaugh:
we are talking abt facts here :cheers: AP is so trash that not even he could kill king but at the same time he couldnt knock out king with his best attack as king still could say " kaido- san" and had a flashback for seconds even after he took zoro's best attack so far while IJ sanji's beef burst knocked queen out where he couldnt even utter a single word the same queen who could tank attacks from big mom :suresure:
zoro's ap is so shit that even beef burst of IJ sanji shits on it right now :milaugh:

Kaido vs Luffy is on its climax and we haven’t seen Kid/Law vs BigMom going anywhere too.I wonder if these two fights will be finished simultaneously or Oda has different plans for Big Mom. I am dreading Strawhats vs Kaido and Luffy vs BigMom shit

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Alrighty but Luffy ain't a Logia like Kizaru. Kizaru has additional ways of defending even after a slip up
I dont think you are getting what I am saying...
Can he take a clean hit from Akainu/Shanks and proceed to cry about it like he did just now?
Or his head will be missing?

Zoro hasn't "taken a clean hit unguarded", but you are confident that his head can withstand a Raime Hakke level punch from Luffy? Lol, moving the goalposts.

The Kizaru Ray "fight" was a split moment shown to us, extrapolating anything from it is cringe, considering all of the pre-ts SNs who came against Kizaru survived multiple laser hits.
Zoro has proven plenty times that he can dwarf Luffy's feats.
You all are chasing after Zoro's feats, trying to prove that y'all favorites are anywhere close to as good as Zoro is.
Not a single SN has been slashed by Kizaru's lightsaber. :smoothy:

After checking the panels i gotta say that Luffy's AP doesn't even look to be exceptionally impressive, it's rather his durability and endurance that impressed me.

Zoro's attacks are still stronger than that of Luffy but i don't think that Zoro can exchange and tank shots from Kaido like Luffy is doing rn.

@nik87 @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @MonsterKaido
You dont have to convince me that Zoro is better than Luffy. :kriwhat:
Didnt TB make it clear that Zoro can tank whatever Luffy can and then some?
Didnt Hakai place Zoro on top of tanking ranking? It never crossed Luffy's mind to face Hakai.

Status
Not open for further replies.