What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Rayleigh could keep up with Kizaru just fine, and he's not even confirmed to have FS. I don't think that Kizaru's speed is much of an issue for current Luffy
Not confirmed to have FS is different from actually having it or not. He could very well have FS, hence why he caught up with him and could react to his movements.

Hence my point that we don't know where Luffy's limitations lie. Let's stop downplaying characters who haven't fought seriously yet. I say this not just about the admirals, but also about the remaining Yonko.

Yeah Koby is a known Luffy dick sucker so he’ll surpass his dad’s bounty and make him also the most wanted person at EOS
Aye, mona was my first five star in gensin, in fact she was in my first ten pull, y'know the one, when you reach ar 10, 10 pulls, now i'm ar 33 with diluc, shenhe and mons, grind's getting repetitive and boring though, stuff is much harder to attain, making progress painfully slow, sometimes standstill, and that resin shit doesn't help.

Hahaha, another idiot who can't read posts correctly:

"One argument that can be made since Bao Huang only announced Page One's defeat 5 chapters after he was punched, WsW and Sasaki's defeats just weren't announced and will be in 1022 or 1023. I can understand that. The peculiar thing however is that Page One did get panel shots of him laying defeated (or twitching lol), while WsW and Sasaki did not. Can we use this as a basis to say they are done? Can we make the opposing argument?"

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...tobi-roppo-defeated-as-of-chapter-1021.16255/
You made a thread after being called out a million times for you lack of OP reading comprehension, who are you trying to trick with this out of context quote? :saden:

The rooftop 5 are the antithesis of the Gorosei, leaders of the new era vs leaders of the old era, 5v5.

The way the characters are positioned, we still get Zoro vs Ghandi and Luffy vs Gorbachev, the apparent leader.
I don't think the Gorosei (plus Im) represent the Old Era; their picture is bigger than that. The Supernovas belong to piracy, while the leaders of the incoming Government would include revolutionaries, Coby and Smoker, and such. What you're describing was, precisely, the basis for the roof top situation as Kaido and Big Mom represented the old era of piracy.

Why so salty?
Post automatically merged:

It's an actual thing, unlike Wings or Monster Trio. :suresure:
:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

You can't get more pathetic than this lmao

The wings of the pirate king and the monster trio are literally stated in the Manga

The rooftop five is your dumbass headcanon, it's as relevant as the "skypia trio" that consists of zoro robin and nami

The rooftop 5 will never be an actual thing lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.