Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jokes and Power scaling aside i hope so the reason i gave up on him is like 95 percent because of his lack of character ark in wano (almost every thing about him and his crew get off screened) after he left roof top for bm it was one of worst moment in wano for me he and killer have more reason to defeat kaido more than any pirates in alliance side.
People need to chill with Kid. When it’s all said and done he would end up having an impressive resume this arc

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Kidd is 90% going up to the rooftop. I'm near certain that he and maybe law will play role in Kaido's defeat. The people shitting on Kidd are just coping. His attacks are ~ Law. Linlin is Just that strong. Law looks visually impressive but Oda's intention is to make their attacks and contributions ~ to one another.

I agree, his attacks are visually lack luster but it's clear intellectual dishonesty to ignore that Oda has been showing that he and Law are ~ to one another.
My problem with Kidd is that he's simply too "basic".

He fights like a "shitty Green Lantern". He makes a bunch of metal constructs and that's it. His awakening usage is completely uninspired as well.

Him being "~Law" only serves to add salt to the wound. Even Oda ALSO "nerfing" Law's versatility this fight, he still looks more "developed" than Kidd.
Big Mom losing because of random bombs is legit disrespectful. She got the short end of the stick by having to face these side characters on a "filler fight" because Oda NEEDED to deal with her now and NEEDED Luffy to 1v1 Kaido.

On contrary to many, I love her rampage on the second half of WCI. She reminds me of a fucking Tarrasque, just marching and destroying everything in front of her. A relentless Juggernaut that needed to be distracted with the cake, otherwise she would simply wreck everything and everyone. Having this mob boss/tarrasque losing to the "mandatory luffy rival side character" that had almost ZERO build up against her just feels bad to me.

He fights like a "shitty Green Lantern". He makes a bunch of metal constructs and that's it. His awakening usage is completely uninspired as well.

Him being "~Law" only serves to add salt to the wound. Even Oda ALSO "nerfing" Law's versatility this fight, he still looks more "developed" than Kidd.
Big Mom losing because of random bombs is legit disrespectful. She got the short end of the stick by having to face these side characters on a "filler fight" because Oda NEEDED to deal with her now and NEEDED Luffy to 1v1 Kaido.

On contrary to many, I love her rampage on the second half of WCI. She reminds me of a fucking Tarrasque, just marching and destroying everything in front of her. A relentless Juggernaut that needed to be distracted with the cake, otherwise she would simply wreck everything and everyone. Having this mob boss/tarrasque losing to the "mandatory luffy rival side character" that had almost ZERO build up against her just feels bad to me.
BM didn’t lose to random bombs. She lost by falling down the hole.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
:kayneshrug: Could have been better could have been worse.

Though when your opinion devolves into this, it means the author is doing a terrible job.

Linlin with the best tanking feats in the series. And no, this bomb isn't going to kill her.

Her last line = "See You In Elbaf"
:kuzanshut:

Did you cope this much when Lakainu got punched into the earth by two hits? :kobeha:

Nobody is denying they “won” the battle. Linlin still coming back to show off her Awakening and ACoC in the future:fullmom:
Oda wanted to have Kid and Law win the fight while at the same time not have Big Mom get defeated.

If we actually see Big Mom knocked out later on, then fine Kid and Law defeated her.

But then if she is knocked out, it's due to Kanjuro's drawing and those bombs.:quest:

Guys this is a villain

and this is a living Meme
she might be a cool villan but bigmom taking hits that can compared nearly to WB (except the faceone). Her internal organs damaged heavily and her bones are broken. kaido took hits nowhere near compared bigmom. oda clearly specified through law that no matter how much they are strong in the outside. one internal organs will be weaker for anyone.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History

They had a pernicious "victory" Oda isn't stupid. He loves Luffy too much to allow people like Kidd and Law to have a legitimate win against someone he's proclaimed he'd beat over and over. Like I was saying, everyone who was on the "She's defeated" train was doing so in hopes they won't have to see her again.

Oda fully well understands how any rational fan would take this "victory". He showed his hand multiple times by only showing the effects of Kidd and Law's attacks and never hers. Every time she had them down, it was always off-screened. She showed no Awakening, no Adv COC, no ultimate technique, etc.

To anyone who wasn't blinded by dislike of her character and agendas, it was clear she wasn't going to be given a legitimate defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.