Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the Actually Fuckin fuck are you talking about? None of this has anything to do with Zoro? Good lord man

Also, There is one Joyboy and Joyboy is the chosen one… There being other prophecies about other people isn’t the same as them also being the Chosen one… Get it? It’s one guy… Hence the CHOSEN ONE

ALSO, THERE IS NO UFCKIN PROPHECY ABOUT RYUMA SO WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?
? You said there cant be more than one chosen person and i explained why i disagree. And if a single "chosen one" cant accomplish whatever prophecy needing more than 1 people to also exist at the time and be chosen then their isnt a single "chosen one"

If zoro is carrying his ancient descendant will who he looks exactly like all the while accomplishing similar things in life he's basically ryuma 2.0.
Hope that doesn't happen. Descendent of Ryuma sure that's a calm. But 2.0? Nah
Maybe 2.0 sounds too extreme but in that case he'd still basically be the second coming of ryuma. Maybe even third, forth, etc.
Depending on if ushimaru and others were also "failed" versions of him that couldn't exactly stack up with zoro finally being the one to do it. Similar to how i think everyone with the stawhat over the centuries might have been "failed" for lack of a better word joyboys or oden a "failed" og kozuki with luffy and momo respectively being the ones to accomplish what they've been waiting for.
Same for some other characters. Maybe its why people's dreams and will keep getting passed down repeatedly for so long repeatedly in op. In hopes of some fated day where its the perfect time and all these people/dreams/wills can exist in some once in a 1000 years like period

All OP youtubers be like: "this was my idea, I got a fat W, I was right"...like they're the first person to come up with the theory :laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:
smh their ego's are planetsize :whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
these guys haven't clocked people only watch them cause they find it funny that they start sweating live on camera for 10 hours and using 3-4 towels to dry themselves wanking over bounty posters and not their absolute shit theories

Status
Not open for further replies.