Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you that DB handles it better than OP. But neither of them are as bad as HxH. Reviving Kite is as bad as reviving Ace, which OP hasn't done yet. Thankfully. Pell, Pound, Bon Clay, no one comes close to Kite.
Agreed, Togashi from time to time makes completely retarded narrative decisions, but he evens it out by making much more good decisions than bad ones overhaull.

1. It doesn’t since this was a special ability no one else is capable of other Than the queen
2. It doesn’t at all. Kite still died gruesomely. Suffering ending doesn’t discount the suffering
3. It doesn’t at all. Gon still had to face that loss and always will. As kite as he knew is gone for good.

Compare these to:
Kinemon and pell and you’re just being hypocritical who survived because of plot convenience with no logical reasoning
1. Multiple abilities can revive the dead. Hisoka could restore his heart and lungs. Who knows how many abilities exist that could bring back the dead.
2. If that is true, Kinemon's death should still feel raw in rereads, even with context. Spoilers: It doesn't. Neither does Kite's because we know he just revived.
3. Lol no. Kite just came back and had a conversation with Gon.

Enough with this HxH bullshit. Doesn't belong in this thread. I hope this fanbase full of teenagers just leave from this place.

--Don't know what drake can even do to kaido ; you need adv coa bare minimum or internal destruction attacks and he has neither of them

--If he is extremely lucky he may get awakening
Though I'm not the one who quoted, I mean, you have a point, and if Drake were to have those things- would it even be believable? As far as ADV. COC I mean.

Maybe regular COC if we can take Sengoku and Drake's father-son bond as something, and it has been shown in the manga that non-blood family ties can be just as strong as blood-family ties and even stronger.

As it stands - and maybe luck would help for Drake, but Awakening could be about it if he was to get SOMETHING. I wouldn't be mad at it anyway.

Kid and Law with Awakening and now Luffy. Drake making four would be a nice even number IF it happened like that.

Agreed, Togashi from time to time makes completely retarded narrative decisions, but he evens it out by making much more good decisions than bad ones overhaull.
Maybe. Personally I never connected much to HxH's themes other than Komugi and Meruem's storyline. If it resonated with you, great.

Kaido 30 chapters ago after beating Luffy for the third time:
“I should have cut your head off”

Kaido now: i’ll just leave his body up there to awaken without my knowledge and go play with some fodders downstairs lol

so tired of this writing, when will Wano end :seriously:
He's not exactly in the best mental state after the way the fight ended, and assuming that Luffy's crushed to pulp head would become resin is a jump of logic.
Kaido isn't aware of the gomu gomu no mi's real name or properties.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Exactly. Now, match-up circumstances matter and as long as Meruem outsmartes him - and he very likely does - he'd also win against Adult Gon. However, both were pretty much comparable strength-wise. Adult Gon shitstomped Pitou.
And that was adult Gon with the experience and techniques and skills and smart of Kid Gon, now imagine the monster that can become Gon with that fire power with more skills exp and smart

You don't have a single bit of evidence that Im is even a fighter.
Everything else doesn't make sense at this point. Luffy is already reaching a level of being potentially the strongest. And Im seems to be the counterpart to Joyboy.
Yes Luffy needs to fight the man who broke his will, scarred him physically and mentally and who has been paralleled with Blackbeard throughout the whole story.

Chapter 650 is your worst nightmare.
Actually, 650 isn't that important. In fact, the first time Jinbe mentioned Akainu's and said he had a fight with Aokiji, Luffy wasn't triggered at all, rather curious:

His scar only itched as he heard of Akainu emerging victorious. But scar-itching is a common theme; Kaido's scar itched when being reminded of the long dead Oden, Shanks' scar itched when he watched Blackbeard.

Also, what was the narrative during and post the war and post timeskip?
> Luffy overcoming his trauma, remembering his friends, wanting to become stronger
> Shanks saying to Luffy that it is ok to cry, but after that a man should move on
> Ace living and dying without regret, accepting his fate as a pirate
> Luffy relying on others, as "making those around him his allies" is his biggest strength
> Sabo inheriting both Ace' power and will, with people commenting on how similar Sabo and Ace are,
> With Sabo regretting he could not save Ace, and although forgiving himself, upon roasting Burgess, saying that it seems that Ace however still hold grudge.

So I don't see how Luffy, who now became Joyboy, will beat Kaido and be basically lead the world against the WG, will be the one to face Akainu due to some past conflicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.